Topic: 1st Prize Winner at Berlin International Film Scoring Competition

Hello there,

I am happy to share with you my winning score of the Berlin International Film Scoring Competition 2018.
I've used Pianoteq celesta, piano, marimba, harp and tubular bells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzOU7uU081A

Re: 1st Prize Winner at Berlin International Film Scoring Competition

Congratulations ... moving musical production.  My son, Christopher Davis, was a top ten finalist in the Ted Turner Young Film Composers competition several years ago ... musical productions to accompany vintage silent films.  I can appreciate your talent and efforts ...

Lanny

A great day for you, congratulations!

Outstanding !
Thanks for sharing this masterpiece !

What a beautiful, evocative score.

--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq

Thank you all. It means a lot to me!

Interesting coincidence... I was to propose a pianoteq video contest about create a soundtrack for a public domain film, maybe a George Melies short film.

LTECpiano wrote:

Congratulations ... moving musical production.  My son, Christopher Davis, was a top ten finalist in the Ted Turner Young Film Composers competition several years ago ... musical productions to accompany vintage silent films.  I can appreciate your talent and efforts ...

Lanny

Beto-music, is this a little Hugo inspiration going on?  Maybe Martin Scorsese has a score for it.

- David

Congratulations! Sounds so moving.

Congratulations on your winning score at the Berlin International Film Scoring Competition 2018. That's awesome! Your use of Pianoteq celesta, piano, marimba, harp, and tubular bells sounds like it was a great combination for the piece.