Topic: Organteq as a timbre explorer and expander

Hi, I am a Hauptwerk and GrandOrgue user. I use almost exclusively dry sounds without reverberation. The quality of the recordings is very variable even with the same musical instrument. Often the denoising depletes the sound and in any case the sound is static.
Some plugins like Eventide Fission and Eiosis AirEQ can give a great polish to the sound and some sounds (in particular the reeds) are very credible and well recorded.
Hauptwerk is essentially used for a documental purpose (real musical instrument with the included acoustics) and there are few musical instruments recorded closely. Dry sounds require specialized treatment and it is not always plug and play. The sounds of Organteq are essentially dry sounds (as pianoteq of course).

An old physical modeling Viscount product (CM-100 Expander) is still in production and currently has no competition even if it only works in the analogue domain.

The computing power of a PC is enormously superior and would allow us to define more sophisticated and realistic models. Furthermore, working in the digital domain allows greater flexibility for a more flexible integration of heterogeneous software/ hardware elements.

Organteq is welcome even if the alpha version does not allow to identify what will be possible to do.

My current impression of organteq is positive. But the Alpha version sounds quite uniform as if the various sounds were made with the same mold, there are not those small differences that characterize the true sounds. I hope that Organteq can follow the glorious path of Pianoteq, which since version 6 has truly become a very credible and flexible product that competes and exceeds sampling based alternatives.

It would be very interesting to be able to define and customize the model of a vibrating tube to build a personalized sound even if this can mean acting on many parameters (pianoteq has 30 but even 100 would not be so many if it were possible to act on the model in a deeper way, also collaboratively with interested users)...