Topic: Black Friday Discount?

Hello there fellow musicians, I was wondering if there is going to be any Black Friday discount on the extra packages of our beloved software, everywhere in the world of music tech right now from iOS music apps to VSTs and DAWs are great discounts of their products.

I hope that Modartt will follow the stream...

Last edited by Silentman (22-11-2016 19:28)

Re: Black Friday Discount?

Silentman wrote:

Hello there fellow musicians, I was wondering if there is going to be any Black Friday discount on the extra packages of our beloved software, everywhere in the world of music tech right now from iOS music apps to VSTs and DAWs are great discounts of their products.

+1

Analyst wrote:
Silentman wrote:

+1

+2

I'd also like that, but, in all fairness to Modartt, they did just have a very generous 10th Anniversary sale ( which I appreciated by using my credit card ).

Still, in case it helps : Pretty Please With Cream On. :-)

StephenG

sjgcit wrote:

I'd also like that, but, in all fairness to Modartt, they did just have a very generous 10th Anniversary sale ( which I appreciated by using my credit card ).

If I could get even a modest discount, I'd upgrade to pro.

I hope Modartt this year offer discount for instruments packs. Maybe both Kremsegg for 49 euros?

Last edited by Ross (24-11-2016 16:21)
Combine velocity curves: http://output.jsbin.com/cukeme/9

Analyst wrote:
sjgcit wrote:

If I could get even a modest discount, I'd upgrade to pro.

Looks like you got your wish!

I rarely use the word "disappointed" when it comes to anything related to Pianoteq, but I was really hoping at least *some* of the instruments would have gone on sale for Black Friday. I held off on buying several of them for the last several months thinking I could get them a little bit cheaper come November, but alas...

I guess I'll just wait until Christmas now and buy them with gift money.

IpseDixit wrote:

I was really hoping at least *some* of the instruments would have gone on sale for Black Friday...

I guess I'll just wait until Christmas now and buy them with gift money.

Well I'd agree with this sentiment ( 10-15% off Instrument packs say ), but at the moment I've no need for the Pro version ( many of the standard settings are beyond my needs, never mind the pro version's per-note editing ).  But very nice for those that can make effective use of the per-note editing and feel the need.

Still, can't complain given the 10th Anniversary deals I made use of.  Also I can mull over the Grotrian ( and whatever comes next ... ? ) a while longer.  One things for sure - I can sure use plenty of practice with what I have now.  Christmas is coming and I need a party piece other than flaming Jingle Bells. :-)

StephenG

What a wonderful Black Friday sale offered by Pianoteq, 30% off Pianoteq Pro.

I love Pianoteq Pro. The note editing feature is wonderful, not only for being able to edit so many parameters on a note by note basis, but also for making gentle curves or to change things like string length in a graduated way for the bass range, gradually increasing hammer noise for the treble range, or tweaking of numerous other parameters to create wonderful customized instruments.

Anyway, thank you so much Pianoteq for offering this several-day "Black Friday" sale, for those who don't have the Pro version yet but have been curious about it or wanting to upgrade to the Pro version.

Last edited by Stephen_Doonan (24-11-2016 22:47)
--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq

I upgraded to Pro!!! Thanks Modartt!!

The prophet spoke...haha, thank you Modartt,

Update, I just saw that you have only discount on the pro upgrade...half Black Friday.
Come on release the discount to the packages.I understand that you need to buy off the Grotrian piano but you can still with the discount prices.

We will wait for Christmas or a new anniversary? Or an email begging for a better price.

Last edited by Silentman (25-11-2016 13:19)

Kudos to you Modartt for your black Friday sale!

It’s almost that time again… hoping I can help Modartt stay in the Black this Friday!

I am hoping for it this year as well!!!

Me too .. been waiting for this opportunity to come up again A couple of instrument packs, maaaaybe an upgrade to Pro depending on the deal..

Instrument Packs please!

I’m guessing, if the present rhymes with the past, that a discount for an upgrade to Pro will be the offer.

I’ll take advantage!

I understand there will be no rebates on the Stage product as it is well priced (even when I think the 2 instruments should be freely chosen).
The instruments as single instruments are also well priced, but either having bundles (buy 3 pay 2) or 20% on Black Fridays and other special sales days would engage more sales.
For the Standard and the Pro or Studio product, 25-30% (including upgrades) would be appropriate to guarantee great sales on Black Fridays.

Last edited by stargator (23-11-2017 11:59)

OK now it is live:
"Black Friday promotional offers

During this Black Friday 2017 weekend (Nov 24-26) we are offering 30% discount on Pianoteq Pro and upgrades to Pianoteq Pro.
We also offer 30% on Hohner Collection, Celeste and Harp instrument packs."

Upgraded to Pro!

thanks for doing what you do Modartt!

I just bought the pro!
I guess i only need the standard but the pro was just 29€ more ....

Got the Hohner Collection! Whee!

Does Pianoteq Stage ever go on sale?

macauley86 wrote:

Standard and Pro were on sale at different times this year…

jackifus wrote:
macauley86 wrote:

Yes, but they are overkill for me. I was wondering if the Stage version occasionally goes on sale.

macauley86 wrote:
jackifus wrote:
macauley86 wrote:

Yes, but they are overkill for me. I was wondering if the Stage version occasionally goes on sale.

BH Photo had Stage for $109 during Black Friday sale, probably doesn't happen often.

Kawai ES110, Pianoteq 7 Standard, Electric pianos, Steinway B and D, Bechstein, Bluethner, K2, U-Phoria UMC204HD, Sony MDR-7506