Topic: What are the drums/doublebass sound on the Jazz recodings?

Hello I am new on this forum,

Listen by music style, Jazz. I am pleased to hear the drum, more ore less snare with brushes. My question is where do this drums come from? Is it also a virtual instrument ore is it live playing recorded? And I have the same question for the Doublebass on the tracks?

Greeting Crojav

Re: What are the drums/doublebass sound on the Jazz recodings?

Some of the demos are made as single tracks from a standalone Pianoteq instance . . . some are made by bringing up Pianoteq within a DAW such as Logic Pro, Garageband or that is to say Pianoteq is "hosted" by the DAW.  Those may still be a single track performance but also may be multi-tracked combining Pianoteq with instruments that are available in the DAW.

Lanny

Last edited by LTECpiano (14-10-2017 12:19)

Re: What are the drums/doublebass sound on the Jazz recodings?

LTECpiano wrote:

Some of the demos are made as single tracks from a standalone Pianoteq instance . . . some are made by bringing up Pianoteq within a DAW such as Logic Pro, Garageband or that is to say Pianoteq is "hosted" by the DAW.  Those may still be a single track performance but also may be multi-tracked combining Pianoteq with instruments that are available in the DAW.

Lanny

Lanny thanks for the answer, In the mean time a got a answer from J.van.Dijkhuizen how he made his recording, he works indeed in a daw with virtuele instrumenten Bass - Trilian van Spectrasonics, Drums -Battery 3 with mallets. That's what i liked to know.

If anyone has other way to get a nice drum and double bass let me know?

Crojav