Re: Hi, is there some promotion code or sale for the upgrade?

Didn't waited for me to colaborate.

I would suggest to compose a Song of Freedon, for Venezuela, but their police could broke to his house and take his music keyboard away or even hurt hin.

Hi!, I know you told me to stop saying thank you but its impossible for me, so now that I went from asking for a chance of a missed sale to now having the upgrade and three instruments is such a dream, thank you so much for the beauty of what you did.

In a bad timing I cannot play with my right arm at this moment and I even have pain typing, my elbow got swollen and I was careless on the weekend so now I need to fully rest it.

Beto you reminded me again of Wuilly and how it ended for him, at least he escaped after the tortures, there is another venezuelan musician at Berklee who plays a double guitar and is also trying to raise awareness of this situation by using music, his videos are very sad as he uses footage of the human right violations while playing his instrument. If I finally manage to write something Ill try to use it in the same sense and will retake my subreddit, goverment is trying to pass a law to put people for 15 years in jail for bad talking the goverment and is trying to censor the social networks so I need to tell whats going on here while I can.

Rohade wrote:

Hi!, I know you told me to stop saying thank you

I suppose I should take the blame for that. Sorry.
It was a pleasure to help, and please feel free to write whatever and whenever you wish.

Last edited by Stephen_Doonan (25-09-2017 22:19)
--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq

Just came across this thread and registered here to say, wow, what an awesome community!

mmontag wrote:

Just came across this thread and registered here to say, wow, what an awesome community!

I have to agree. I hope Hector is ok.

johnstaf wrote:
mmontag wrote:

Hope so as well... was thinking about his situation recently and hope it has improved a lot.

Pianoteq 7, all the pianos , a  Casio:  Px-560M, PX 3000, (2) PX350's, Mac i27 and MacBook Pro, Focusrite, Scarlette 18/20 and a bunch of speakers and headphones

its not a good price at all. it is bitter expensive

Kramster1 wrote:
johnstaf wrote:
mmontag wrote:

Hope so as well... was thinking about his situation recently and hope it has improved a lot.

I was just thinking about him the other day too..

Rohade are you out there?