Topic: I can not upgrade

The system is down ?

Re: I can not upgrade

paolopiano wrote:

The system is down ?

Do you mean from 5 to 6?

You will really need to give a lot more detail about what you tried and what happened if you expect help.

StephenG

How move from version 5 to 6 ? It's impossible in my user area, I have only download version 5.8.1 (Pianoteq Pro).

@Lylo

https://www.pianoteq.com/upgrades

For what this matters, I'm attempting to upgrade from version 5 Standard to version 6 Standard, and cannot do so. I've been working with Pianoteq technicians on the matter, and they can't seem to figure out what's wrong. I'm using a Windows 10 computer with i7, and have had no problems downloading and installing previous versions of Pianoteq. I tried to install it again today, after being told that there had been a problem with my User ID, but that too failed.
I've been able to download and use the trial version, and would have been happy to purchase the program from within it, but that wasn't possible. I get the feeling that many others are not having the same problems I'm having, so I'm curious as to what's going on.

ADWyatt wrote:

For what this matters, I'm attempting to upgrade from version 5 Standard to version 6 Standard, and cannot do so. I've been working with Pianoteq technicians on the matter, and they can't seem to figure out what's wrong. I'm using a Windows 10 computer with i7, and have had no problems downloading and installing previous versions of Pianoteq. I tried to install it again today, after being told that there had been a problem with my User ID, but that too failed.
I've been able to download and use the trial version, and would have been happy to purchase the program from within it, but that wasn't possible. I get the feeling that many others are not having the same problems I'm having, so I'm curious as to what's going on.

If the demo works, I am guessing that you aren't able to activate the software. Is that the problem?

I missed the free upgrade by 8 days - I purchased on 8/22 of last year

Hello, thanks everybody for your answers, it's ok me for me now.

All right . Thank you

Last edited by paolopiano (09-09-2017 14:02)

Anyone else having trouble on the purchasing page, try reloading it (Ctrl+R). It did the trick for me.