Topic: Anyone want to sell Pianoteq 5 standard license ?

I'm falling in love with Pianoteq, but my budget is not allow to buy a new license .

Many thanks

Last edited by kaiyp123 (06-09-2017 18:06)

Re: Anyone want to sell Pianoteq 5 standard license ?

I'm selling my Pianoteq Pro 5 with Bluthner and U4 add-on for $450.00 (over $600.00 value). I will pay for the license transfer.

Last edited by pan23 (07-09-2017 15:55)

pan23 wrote:

I'm selling my Pianoteq Pro 5 with Bluthner and U4 add-on for $450.00 (over $600.00 value). I will pay for the license transfer.

Unfortunately the pro version is beyond my ability, thank you anyway

Okay.

Why not buy the "Stage" version first ?

It's has some limitations compared to the "Standard" version, but the presets are fine (the same) and unless you specifically need the FXPs and microphone placement features, standard is something you can live without.

And you can always upgrade Stage to Standard later without it costing more in total.

StephenG

sjgcit wrote:

It's has some limitations compared to the "Standard" version, but the presets are fine (the same) and unless you specifically need the FXPs and microphone placement features, standard is something you can live without.

And you can always upgrade Stage to Standard later without it costing more in total.

Thanks for your comment, i had tried demo version of both. I need some tweaking instrument which only standard allow me to do this, so that's why i need standard

Last edited by kaiyp123 (08-09-2017 08:08)

kaiyp123 wrote:
sjgcit wrote:

Thanks for your comment, i had tried demo version of both. I need some tweaking instrument which only standard allow me to do this, so that's why i need standard

I have the standard one and hardly ever tweak, beside even the standard is limited in the note by note tweaking.

Also, there is big chances that Modartt will provide promotional prices for the upgrade from Stage to Standard, that's when I upgraded myself.

Last edited by Lucy (08-09-2017 18:04)