Topic: Easy procedure for replicating presets?

I am installing PTQ on a new computer for use with a second keyboard (independent of the first, with a different iteration of the software, separate interface, etc.)

Is there an easy procedure to transfer my existing saved presets to the new computer so I don't have to laboriously re-create them? (Not the instruments; they came with the activation just fine).

Thank you to anyone who has suggestions.

Also love to hear from anyone who is using two separate iterations of PTQ simultaneously for multiple keyboards. I plan on using it for 2 piano pieces, and also for 2-manual compositions like the Goldberg Variations.

Amateur Standalone PTQ user; interests classical music, especially Bach and Mozart, and historic keyboards

Re: Easy procedure for replicating presets?

In the pianoteq settings, you can specify the storage folder for your settings and presets. And you can synchronize this folder with the help of dropbox for example..

Re: Easy procedure for replicating presets?

scherbakov.al wrote:

In the pianoteq settings, you can specify the storage folder for your settings and presets. And you can synchronize this folder with the help of dropbox for example..

Thank you. I will try that. I'm wondering if I have to manually move existing presets and settings to the shared folder. Hopefully that will be obvious enough.

I appreciate the help.

Amateur Standalone PTQ user; interests classical music, especially Bach and Mozart, and historic keyboards