1

Topic: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

Using Grotian Recording 1 (piano room 1) sound. Hope you enjoy smile

https://youtu.be/frYg_9zWccw

Last edited by lamadoo (03-03-2017 14:00)

2

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

Strictly an ear/jazz/standards/self destructed piano player here. BUT ... I really enjoyed your recording.  The Grotrian is one of the best Pianoteq instruments and your artristry along with Mr. Beethoven is fun to hear.

Lanny

3

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

Enjoyed that.  Thanks for posting.  As usual I can but envy people who can play well but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy their hard work.

4

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

very impressive. Are you gonna tackle the other movements?

5

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

Very nicely done.  Solid, not dainty.

...I like it!

6

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

Thanks guys, I did do quite a handful of iterations and spent time cleaning it up for the final product.


kalospiano wrote:

very impressive. Are you gonna tackle the other movements?

Cheers:) I would like to in the foreseable future to complete it but not anytime soon because of work and life.

Last edited by lamadoo (09-02-2017 05:46)

7

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

lamadoo wrote:

Thanks guys, I did do quite a handful of iterations and spent time cleaning it up for the final product.


kalospiano wrote:

very impressive. Are you gonna tackle the other movements?

Cheers:) I would like to in the foreseable future to complete it but not anytime soon because of work and life.

I sure would like to paste a midi file of that Beethoven performance onto my Pianoteq GUI to listen to the many different pianos.

Lanny

8

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

LTECpiano wrote:
lamadoo wrote:

Thanks guys, I did do quite a handful of iterations and spent time cleaning it up for the final product.


kalospiano wrote:

very impressive. Are you gonna tackle the other movements?

Cheers:) I would like to in the foreseable future to complete it but not anytime soon because of work and life.

I sure would like to paste a midi file of that Beethoven performance onto my Pianoteq GUI to listen to the many different pianos.

Lanny

Of course Lanny, can you message me your email. I'll send you the midi file.

Sorry for my absence and deleted link.

Last edited by lamadoo (28-02-2017 13:58)

9

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

sjgcit wrote:

Enjoyed that.  Thanks for posting.  As usual I can but envy people who can play well but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy their hard work.

You can play well... save each segments of few seconds of successful playing, glue them in another software, open the final version in Pianoteq and export it to wave. And voilà! smile Us the common people have now the chance with little tweaks to play like pro. smile

Last edited by Lucy (28-02-2017 17:25)

10

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

Wonderfully expressive performance, and such a great old score to follow during the performance.

Thank you!

11

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

Thank you Stephen,  yup its really old! Its the original 1st edition for the Sonata. We can download scores here for free here by clicking on the large arrow for anyone interested http://imslp.org/wiki/Piano_Sonata_No.8 … udwig_van)

Last edited by lamadoo (02-03-2017 17:02)

12

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

What a great resource. Thank you for for the link to imslp.org, lamadoo. smile