Topic: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

Using Grotian Recording 1 (piano room 1) sound. Hope you enjoy

Last edited by lamadoo (09-09-2017 04:43)

Re: Pathetique Sonata 1st - Grotian piano

Strictly an ear/jazz/standards/self destructed piano player here. BUT ... I really enjoyed your recording.  The Grotrian is one of the best Pianoteq instruments and your artristry along with Mr. Beethoven is fun to hear.

Lanny

Enjoyed that.  Thanks for posting.  As usual I can but envy people who can play well but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy their hard work.

StephenG

very impressive. Are you gonna tackle the other movements?

Very nicely done.  Solid, not dainty.

...I like it!

- David

Thanks guys, I did do quite a handful of iterations and spent time cleaning it up for the final product.

kalospiano wrote:

Cheers:) I would like to in the foreseable future to complete it but not anytime soon because of work and life.

Last edited by lamadoo (09-02-2017 05:46)

lamadoo wrote:

Thanks guys, I did do quite a handful of iterations and spent time cleaning it up for the final product.

kalospiano wrote:

Cheers:) I would like to in the foreseable future to complete it but not anytime soon because of work and life.

I sure would like to paste a midi file of that Beethoven performance onto my Pianoteq GUI to listen to the many different pianos.

Lanny

LTECpiano wrote:
lamadoo wrote:

kalospiano wrote:

I sure would like to paste a midi file of that Beethoven performance onto my Pianoteq GUI to listen to the many different pianos.

Lanny

Of course Lanny, can you message me your email. I'll send you the midi file.

Sorry for my absence and deleted link.

Last edited by lamadoo (28-02-2017 13:58)

sjgcit wrote:

Enjoyed that.  Thanks for posting.  As usual I can but envy people who can play well but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy their hard work.

You can play well... save each segments of few seconds of successful playing, glue them in another software, open the final version in Pianoteq and export it to wave. And voilà! Us the common people have now the chance with little tweaks to play like pro.

Last edited by Lucy (28-02-2017 17:25)

Wonderfully expressive performance, and such a great old score to follow during the performance.

Thank you!

--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq

Thank you Stephen,  yup its really old! Its the original 1st edition for the Sonata. We can download scores here for free here by clicking on the large arrow for anyone interested http://imslp.org/wiki/Piano_Sonata_No.8...udwig_van)

Last edited by lamadoo (02-03-2017 17:02)

What a great resource. Thank you for for the link to imslp.org, lamadoo.

--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq