Topic: A B button don't save and is not assignable.

A B button don't save its settings so as to be ready in an ableton project and is not assignable so as to interchange between the two sounds in a live situation.
I also can't find a way to use the control pedal(roland ev5) on my SL880 to send midi message and fade out the sounds.
Am I doing something wrong or are these the default parameters of pianoteq?

Re: A B button don't save and is not assignable.

A and B buttons were not made with automation in mind, but you can MIDI learn the "A/B preset switch" parameter in Options->MIDI. That is also where you can assign your pedal to change volume.

Hard work and guts!

Thank you for the answer, I assigned it perfectly. but I can't find a way to save it after the assignment.The program also won't save an AB preset (it saves in both positions the same sound, and you have to redo it every time you reopen it.

Sure you can save it, it's again in MIDI options. See that menu above the list of assignments? Use it

A-B states do save just fine over here in a DAW project and in standalone. They are just not saved to FXPs, rather they are one level above - A and B means you can have two different FXPs loaded in memory. At least that's the way I understand it.

Last edited by EvilDragon (15-01-2017 17:03)
Hard work and guts!