Topic: Beethoven - Piano Sonata No. 20, Op. 49 No. 2, 1st movement

Here's my video recording of Beethoven - Piano Sonata No. 20, Op. 49 No. 2, 1st movement using Pianoteq. I am using the blended tone of D4 and K2.

https://youtu.be/WVJhy2O6Leg?list=PLcpv...30WHzOsszF

Best Regards,
Bijoy Thangaraj

Re: Beethoven - Piano Sonata No. 20, Op. 49 No. 2, 1st movement

Bravo!

Enjoyed that.  Thanks for posting.

My standard suggestion for anyone playing Beethoven is to try with the C. Graf ( generously free from Modartt ), as it's an instrument of his time and if there's one thing Pianoteq has taught me it's that it does make a difference.  Recommend you try it if you haven't already.  It would be interesting to hear your MIDI recording of that played using the C. Graf "recording" model.

But that's no criticism as your version was enjoyable enough to keep me listening until the very end, which says it all.  Nice.

StephenG

Very nice. How do you get a "blend" of two instruments?

sjgcit wrote:

My standard suggestion for anyone playing Beethoven is to try with the C. Graf ( generously free from Modartt ), as it's an instrument of his time and if there's one thing Pianoteq has taught me it's that it does make a difference.  Recommend you try it if you haven't already.  It would be interesting to hear your MIDI recording of that played using the C. Graf "recording" model.

But that's no criticism as your version was enjoyable enough to keep me listening until the very end, which says it all.  Nice.

I'm in love with the Graf. Free is good!

Analyst wrote:

Bravo!

Thank you Analyst!

sjgcit wrote:

Will sure keep that in mind when I do the next Beethoven recording, thank you for the valuable suggestion! Unfortunately I have lost the MIDI .

chriswarren wrote:

Very nice. How do you get a "blend" of two instruments?

I was able to do that with the help of my DAW (FL Studio).