Topic: Pianoteq Video Contest 2016 - the winning entries

https://www.pianoteq.com/images/special/video_contest_winners_2016.jpg

Hi everyone,

Thank you all of you who participated in the 2016 Pianoteq Video Contest! As usual, the competition was hard, with many good entries.

Like previous years, we let everyone vote for their top 3 entries.

The winning entries:

1.   Happy Birthday To You
      by jean-louis valero
      88 votes
      400 € value coupon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAL86qkBvzQ

2.   Johann Sebastian Bach Meets Compay Segundo
      by pijey
      82 votes
      300 € value coupon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbkcPO59wmg

3.   A Mystic Riddle
      by Naej
      68 votes
      200 € value coupon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XheLYaDbDCo

...and a special third runner-up prize goes to:

4.   A Story Of Two
      by Giwasaki
      65 votes
      100 € value coupon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zLF7EInwqI

The complete result is available here.

Value coupons of 20 € will be sent to the following contestants:
Lylo, Kazimieras, Studiocat, Max0602, tfort, pedroke, AKM, padolfss, pianokat, nvasant24, scherbakov.al, sarmad, lo134, Herbert Chembalo, bijoyt, mwinthrop, Bartpic, keymanpal, ChopinHandler, Shomin Anton, Shadow Pianist, daniel-carlow, stamkorg, dapperdave, Pianoteqenthusiast, Gnusmas, etalmor, sigasa, Analyst, edovergarat, Falk Kulawik, berghs.kedjan, mateusviccari, Fred Feuerbein, hstraub.

Thank you all!

Re: Pianoteq Video Contest 2016 - the winning entries

Congrats to the winners and to all who recorded music using Pianoteq!!
Happy that Modartt has this contest.

Cheers

Hi
   Congratulations to the winners, jean-louis valero, pijey, Naej and Giwasaki. You are so talented and creative. Well done. And thanks to all participants for interesting music with Pianoteq. And thanks to those who voted on my video. The joy of making music grows every year when I take part in these competitions. Every year I try to compose a new piece of music that hopefully create some connection with the listener. So, thank you, Philippe, Niclas and all at Modartt for Pianoteq and this yearly video contest!
   By the way, every year before, for me, I found it very difficult to vote, all contributions are so good. But this year when I read the rules, I noticed the mention ”the originality of the composition”, and it finally came to mind what it mean (meaning the quality of being new and inventive, something that has never been done, never created, never thought of before, unusual, being good in a different and appealing way). That helped me to vote in another way this year, it was easier. Just thought it is worth mentioning, maybe it can help someone else next year.
With best regards
Pianoteqenthusiast

Congratulations to the winners and all contestants!  I greatly enjoyed the videos, especially enjoyed the happy birthday one...kept me guessing to see which composer and which composition comes next!  Brilliant!

For me, the annual Pianoteq competition is a significant event of the year that almost marks the passage of time.  Thank you Pianoteq for your continued awesome products and organizing the competition!

Roger

Congratulations to the winners and to Modartt and Pianoteq for having so many talented users! So many good videos in this contest!

Thanks for your kind comments.

We have sent the value coupons to all participants now. In case you are one of the participants, and still have not received it, please let me know.

Regards,
Niclas

My heartfelt thanks to all of you !
By an extraordinary coincidence ( «  fortuitorum concursio «  in the style of Cicero ) my unpretentious improvisations mark the tenth anniversary of Pianoteq and the birthday of version 5 which reconciled me with digital pianos. What a joy it has been to play again the impressive Blüthner that determined my  destiny  in my teacher’s house when I was six years old ! And also the beloved Pleyel, a baby grand piano offered by my parents…
A big hug to the  «  Groupe des Cinq » (Guillaume, Pommier, Fogwall, Joly and Chabassier) and Happy Birthday to Pianoteq !

jean-louis

Last edited by jean-louis valero (11-11-2016 12:44)

Congratulations to all the winners! And thank all the contestants and voters! Although I can't watch the videos or vote for any of them, I'm still sure that every contestant was trying their best.

By the way, are the coupons sent by mail? It doesn't seem I have received it yet.

Last edited by Gnusmas (11-11-2016 13:40)
Gnusmas

Congratulations for the winners, I'm happy because two participants of my choice have won, Naej and Giwasaki (the third was padolss). An another good contest this year.

Last edited by Lylo (11-11-2016 15:54)

Gnusmas wrote:

Congratulations to all the winners! And thank all the contestants and voters! Although I can't watch the videos or vote for any of them, I'm still sure that every contestant was trying their best.

By the way, are the coupons sent by mail? It doesn't seem I have received it yet.

That is correct, the email bounced back to us. Could you please provide another email address we can send the value coupon code to?
(feel free to send a private message with that information)

Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks to the voters !
I really enjoyed participating to this contest :-)
See you next year !

Bart

Niclas Fogwall wrote:
Gnusmas wrote:

That is correct, the email bounced back to us. Could you please provide another email address we can send the value coupon code to?
(feel free to send a private message with that information)

Sorry that I'm busy these days. I sent a private message but it seemed to bounce back. You can contact me at: ear49[at]outlook[dot]com. Thank you.

Gnusmas

Congratulations to the deserved winners

Warmest Regards,

Chris