Topic: Happy 10th Anniversary to Pianoteq

Thanks to Modartt for a great product that works so well on such modest computing resources, at a good price.

Thanks to their staff for their relentless dedication to improvements to Pianoteq and to expanding the astonishing range of musical instruments modeled.

Thanks to their staff for participating in this forum and being so responsive to questions, observations and feature requests.

Thanks to the members of this forum, all around the world, for fellowship and scholarship and community in the pursuit of making music.

Let us toast to many more years of innovation and music-making.

Last edited by Wheat Williams (17-08-2016 19:28)
Dayton, Ohio, United States of America
macOS 10.14.6 Mojave • Apple MacBook Pro (2017), no Touch Bar • 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 2 core • 8GB RAM

Re: Happy 10th Anniversary to Pianoteq

Thanks for awesome products and vision, Modartt!

Hard work and guts!

Thanks to Modartt for fantastic products. I could not have dreamed 3 years ago, that I still every morning have same exciting experience when playing, as I had the first day with Ptq. Thank you so much.

Hello Philippe,

Congratulations to Modartt, and to your 3200th forum post in the past 24 hours as of this writing!

I cringe to think what I would be doing with virtual pianos -- had Pianoteq never come to fruition -- if I had only sampled piano libraries at my disposal.  In truth, by now, I would have given up on sampled pianos and continued to play only acoustic pianos (much to the dismay of my wife at late hours of the evening / early hours of the morning).

Prior to discovering Pianoteq, my virtual piano life consisted of purchasing more and more expensive sample libraries -- and enjoying them less and less, as I would have to devise "workarounds" to cope with sloppy tuning of certain velocities on individual notes, and roughness from one velocity regime to the next.  (For example, I distinctly recall recording a midi backup file of my performance of Ravel's Miroirs with Product XXX and having to go back and seek out all note-on velocities of 88 and manually change them to 87, to avoid a quite noticeable "bump" in continuity.)  All of that mess had disappeared beginning the very first day I had acquired Pianoteq Version 3 at the time.

Enough of my rambling,

Cheers and congratulations again!

Joe

Congratulations as well, and thanks for the sale. Methinks that it's time to look into getting the Electric Pianos pack....

The sale also begs the question .... .could Pianoteq 6 be coming soon?

Congrats on great journey!! Hope many more to come !

Cheers and long live

Ten years prodigy software  :-)

PunBB bbcode test

Hello Mr. Beto-Music,

And to recognize the Happy Birthday waltz tune in F Major on your photo of a birthday cake -- very clever of you!!!

Cheers,

Joe

Many thanks to all of you for your warmhearted messages. Up to now we had a lot of fun developing Pianoteq, and it is a real joy working with such a kind community of music lovers .

I'm a bit late but here is my simple Model B version of the (now public domain) tune, a token of affection for this great achievement, both technically and musically!
http://www.forum-pianoteq.com/uploads.p...odartt.mp3

Congrats et al ... I want a piece of that cake !

Lanny

Happy birthday from a new member here. For me as over 50 years old Piano beginner Pianoteq is one reason to have more fun for learning, because the sound is so fantastic.
Thanks!! But now i have the problem which gift should i buy for me (Blüthner, Modell B, U4 or YC5).;)

Many congrats on this 10th anniversary!
And special thanks for the celebrationary promo offers.. I couldn't resist.. "topped up" my add-ons.. got the entire set now.. whoopee!

Mac Pro Quad-Core (2009) 2.66 GHz | 16GB RAM | MOTU PCI-424/2408mk3|MOTU Midi Timepiece AV | Mac OS X 10.9.5 | Cubase 9.0.30.266| and others ;)

Congratulations from me as well, and a mammoth-sized “Thank you” to Modartt for an unforgettable decade of music and friendship.

_

Happy anniversary to Moddart.

Now after ten years, it's even more funny to think i was the very first person who ordered a copy of Pianoteq

olepro wrote:

Happy anniversary to Moddart.

Now after ten years, it's even more funny to think i was the very first person who ordered a copy of Pianoteq

Indeed, you were our very first customer, and your purchase was done the day of release: August 26! Thank you olepro for your loyalty (and everyone else here of course).

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful instruments. Happy Anniversary!

Pianoteq 8 Pro Studio with Classical Guitar and Organteq 2

You have done a great job; great developments, great treatment of your customers. Proud to have been a small part of it.

My congratulations and thank you!

I paraphrase Margaret Mead's statement that the world can only be changed by a small group of committed people. Modartt's small team has certainly changed the digital piano world and I, like many others, am very very grateful for the playing and listening pleasure Pianoteq's pianos have given me.  Not forgetting one of my favourite instrument, the Ruckers harpsichord. Congratulations, and may you never lose your committment, enthusiasm, search for excellence and genuine responsiveness to your customers.

Happy 10th Modartt

And a great big thank you

Kindest Regards,

Chris

fubarable wrote:

....Methinks that it's time to look into getting the Electric Pianos pack....

And done -- thanks for the discount and for the great product!!

It's a special version in S major (sugar).

;-)

jcfelice88keys wrote:

Hello Mr. Beto-Music,

And to recognize the Happy Birthday waltz tune in F Major on your photo of a birthday cake -- very clever of you!!!

Cheers,

Joe

Last edited by Beto-Music (20-08-2016 18:40)

My first post here, a very happy birthday to Pianoteq and a big, big thank you to all their makers!
I couldn't live without it any more.
The first digital instrument I am happy to play with every day and never get tired of.
The only real alternative to an acoustic piano.
Thanks very much!

Happy Birthday, well done, and keep up the good work!

Happy Birthday from Austria!

By the way - took notice of the 30% off and made the upgrade from pianoteq stage.

Novice playing piano...

Congratulations to Modartt and this wounderfull piano called Pianoteq!

Dear Pianoteq users,

Thanks everyone for your kind gratulations, and for all the feedback and encouragements we have received during these 10 years.

We can promise you more exciting instruments and updates in the near future.

Regards,
Niclas

AWESOME Niclas,

Kindest Regards,

Chris

Thanks to Modaart for everything and I wish you more exciting years to come. You have built something not just a software over the years that is very difficult to describe, creating a link between pianists and musicians all over the world. Thanks again for everything and happy birthday.

"And live to be the show and gaze o' the time."  (William Shakespeare)

i am sorry for not replying but i do not know how to post something- i ama new user and cannot find any thing on the web page- can you direct me?

Happy birthday Modartt, thank you for beautiful instruments. Keep up the excellent work !

Congratulations Modartt on such a fruitful decade, and may the next be even more rewarding!

Matthieu 7:6

Niclas Fogwall wrote:

Dear Pianoteq users,

Thanks everyone for your kind gratulations, and for all the feedback and encouragements we have received during these 10 years.

We can promise you more exciting instruments and updates in the near future.

Regards,
Niclas

Are there any new modeling improvements that we can look forward to?