Topic: pianoteq basic: just a fxp player

Hello,

what do you think about a Pianoteq version with a very straight pipeline?

Just a fxp player with only Device preferences and velocity curves.

Re: pianoteq basic: just a fxp player

SteveKK wrote:

Hello,

Personally I think the Pro version is that already.  As I understand it, an FXP file has to be based on a certain instrument in the first place.  I don't see where the presets get in the way of what you might want.  I doubt there would be much value or interest in a scaled down interface.  I think a good light weight action with top notch amplification and speakers built in is more urgent.  Also probably a high performance tablet computer would be most desirable.  One that could power the Pianoteq and display music pages at the same time, with the ability to easily turn pages.

Last edited by GRB (26-07-2016 00:21)
Pianoteq Pro 7.x - Kubuntu Linux 19.10 - Plasma Desktop - Hamburg Steinway

GRB wrote:
SteveKK wrote:

Hello,

Personally I think the Pro version is that already.  As I understand it, an FXP file has to be based on a certain instrument in the first place.  I don't see where the presets get in the way of what you might want.  I doubt there would be much value or interest in a scaled down interface.  I think a good light weight action with top notch amplification and speakers built in is more urgent.  Also probably a high performance tablet computer would be most desirable.  One that could power the Pianoteq and display music pages at the same time, with the ability to easily turn pages.

Pianoteq Basic will be especially for tablets and so .. The interface 32 buttons with  choosen instruments by the user from Modartt library ready to play as they are ...

Last edited by SteveKK (26-07-2016 20:54)

SteveKK wrote:
GRB wrote:
SteveKK wrote:

Hello,

Pianoteq Basic will be especially for tablets and so .. The interface 32 buttons with  choosen instruments by the user from Modartt library ready to play as they are ...

Interesting, I didn't know about that.

Pianoteq Pro 7.x - Kubuntu Linux 19.10 - Plasma Desktop - Hamburg Steinway