Topic: Preset Switch Button

I have always used Controller 81 Channel 9 to switch between the 4 outputs where I use the Upright on 1/2, and the 200A on 3/4. Never been a problem before, but I am thinking maybe I somehow have the wrong values on the controller 81.
Upon checking them I noticed a value of 60 Preset A and a value of 127 for Preset B.
It isn't working anymore.

MIDI Monitor shows the values, the mapping is visible and since my last update/re-install I have lost thew ability to switch the outputs/instruments using CC 81.

What I am seeing I never saw before is the Una Corde pedal blinking 3 times even though it has no controller assignment.
Should I try to return to an earlier version, or what is the best way to switch between the 2 presets.

It's fine if I re do the mapping and change things as a work around, I just need to switch between the 2 w/o having to walk over to the rack and do it manually.

Thanks SO Much

Hardware Analog, DSP, PhysMod. VSTi Romplers....

Re: Preset Switch Button

I don't know about CC 81 but at least I can tell you that the pedal blinking is done internally since the presets have 8 choices for each pedal, and the default value can change when the preset is loaded, shown by this blinking.

For example, the default soft pedal is now the so-called "celeste pedal" for U4.

Re: Preset Switch Button

Thanks, I managed to fix it.
I was using dual instances of PTQ 5 and re loading a new project in Bidule from scratch, making sure each PTEQ had different controllers and channels was wh
Every now and then a total rebuild of every application from scratch is good for me.

Cheers and yes, PTEQ 5 Upright and 200A with Distortion/Flanger sounds great live.

Hardware Analog, DSP, PhysMod. VSTi Romplers....