Topic: Piano Teq2

Is there anyone ready to sell me Pianoteq2 please? I know that there is version 4 but I need the original Pianoteq2 please.
Thanks

Re: Piano Teq2

Good luck... I reckon most people upgraded to v3 then v4... and soon v5.

Why do you need v2 when v4 is so much better it can't be even described with words?

Last edited by EvilDragon (24-04-2014 18:31)
Hard work and guts!

I have a Muse receptor Rev.1 and would like to use it for some small gigs. It does not take any other version unless its Pianoteq 2.
Kris

I am also in search of Atmosphere

That one is even rarer.

Really good luck. You'll gonna need it.

Hard work and guts!

Kris wrote:

Is there anyone ready to sell me Pianoteq2 please? I know that there is version 4 but I need the original Pianoteq2 please.
Thanks

Just checking that you don't mean to just use the instruments. Legacy versions of pianos are found here where there should be a V2.ptq including V1 and V2 instruments.

Windows 10 1511 | Intel Core i5 4690K 3.5GHz | 16GB RAM
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 | JBL LSR305
Casio Privia PX-150 | M-Audio Oxygen 49 (Gen 3)
Pianoteq Standard 5.5.1 | D4, K2, U4, KIViR, Bells

Nope, he REALLY needs PTQ2, because PTQ3/4 don't work on the Receptor.

Hard work and guts!

I don't get it - surely it would be a doddle for Modarrt to supply Pianoteq 2 - all you need is the cheapest license that Modarrt would accept. Contact Modarrt support if they don't respond here, to find out how to go about this.   I'd imagine that they would provide it to you, but only on the condition that it comes with no support at all. 

Have you contacted Modarrt directly yet?

Greg.

I've contacted a lot of people and all they say is that the software is not produced any more.

I bought this Muse Rev.1 a couple of years ago with the idea of using it for a couple of small gigs. Stuff like conferences and weddings. As soon as I tried searching for some software which I liked they were all replaced by something more modern. Atmosphere changed to Omnisphere, Pianoteq is 4, Ivory is 1.7, Akousitc piano out of stock.
So I just have a box without use. When I sent an email to Muse they asked me to upgrade it. Ok the upgrade is half the price but then with the cost of the software etc etc.... the amount summed up as much as buying a new one with new software or a laptop. Where I live the temperature tends to get very high and at times humid and I dont trust laptops that much because of that.

In all honesty for what I do I don't need cutting edge sounds. Piano teq 2 has a nicer sound than the Piano on my Fantom G, and Atmosphere has some brilliant pads too.So If someone wants to get rid of them or something I wouldn't mind filling up my empty useless box (the Muse) with these Vsts :-)

Previous reply deleted.

New reply: Good luck.

Greg.

EvilDragon wrote:

Nope, he REALLY needs PTQ2, because PTQ3/4 don't work on the Receptor.

I did get 3.6.1 to work. Here is a link to the KVR thread with my instructions:

Pianoteq 3.6 on Receptor 1

It's quite a hack, but well worth it imo.

Thanks for this :-)

Hello, perhaps you can find a old version of Kontak and take the Native Instrument piano.
Also if you can try Pianissimo from Acoustica, it's a nice little piano from 250mo.

If you have a Pianoteq 3 or Pianoteq 4 license you can still download Pianoteq 2 -- just contact us at support and we will send you the link. We do not support this version of course, but it should still work.

Kris wrote:

Thanks

I have it, on original floppy disc, with original box, etc.
I have upgraded to 4.5, but I am not ACTIVELY using it very much.

I don't know the DETAILS of license transfer, but I assume that my registrations would be invalidated immediately anyone else registered with the same serial number.
I would probably have to somehow "release" my registration to satisfy the theft protection.
Maybe, maybe not. 

Contact me if you want to work something out.

Last edited by tractor_music (01-05-2014 14:26)