Topic: Pianoteq video contest 2013 - instructions

PIANOTEQ VIDEO CONTEST 2013 - INSTRUCTIONS

The Pianoteq video contest that we arranged last year was a success, so we decided to launch the same contest again. You can watch the winning entries from last year here.

Here is your chance to show the world what you can do with Pianoteq 4 in front of the camera. At the same time, you will get a chance to win a value coupon of up to 400 € for purchasing Pianoteq products in our online store.

Rules:

As from today (October 15th) until November 15th, publish your own video on YouTube where you are using Pianoteq 4, such as playing the piano or demonstrating a feature. The video clip needs to be new, thus not published before October 15th. It needs to be clear to the viewer that you are using Pianoteq 4, either by showing the interface, talking about Pianoteq 4 or displaying Pianoteq 4 in text.

When your video is posted, announce it in this thread and feel free to provide some further details about it (this will increase the curiosity and interest).

You may publish more than one video if you want and each video will be participating in the contest. You may also inform your friends about your video and encourage them to watch it.

Based on a mix of popularity (number of "likes") and quality (content), we will decide 3 winners which we will announce on November 20.

The contest is open for everyone. If you are not yet a customer, you may use the latest trial version.

Prizes to win - value coupons, valid in our online store:

1st prize: 400 €
2nd prize: 300 €
3rd prize: 200 €

All other contestants will get a consolation prize of 10 € each!

Here you can find some tools for creating Youtube videos:
https://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/tools.html

If you have any question, just reply to this post.
You may also contact us directly.

Re: Pianoteq video contest 2013 - instructions

Nice idea to create a new video contest.

The last year contest was fine.

But I supose, for example, some people could have created vídeos about the Blutner (the best piano model back then) if they had a temporary license for this add-on.

So my idea is to allow all vídeo contest members to have a temporary license for all add-ons they wish to use in the video.  And why not, if is the case, if they need, a temporary license to use pianote Pro.

In my opinion this would turn the vídeo contest more full of possibilities, and also offer equal chances to everyone.

I hope people who have pianoteq since version 2, remamber about talk about how the basic tone got better now.

Last edited by Beto-Music (15-10-2013 20:07)

Beto-Music wrote:

[...]So my idea is to allow all vídeo contest members to have a temporary license for all add-ons they wish to use in the video.[...]

It is technically not possible to provide temporary licences. In any case, anyone can use all the optional add-on instruments since they are all embedded in Pianoteq for evaluation (with some restrictions of course).

Uhhhnnn... What if...

Well, supose not a lisence, but a activation could be temporary used, since each license have 3 activations.
A member could use a PC activation for a few time, during vídeo contest, and after this time the activation allowed for hin/her would be cancelled.

Sorry if I sounded insistente...    :-)

I'm just afraid that Bluthner and U4 (prime models of pianoteq) stay mostly out of the majoroty of vídeo contests.
I strongly believe that is really importante to show what pianoteq actual technology (last piano models) can do.

Niclas Fogwall wrote:
Beto-Music wrote:

[...]So my idea is to allow all vídeo contest members to have a temporary license for all add-ons they wish to use in the video.[...]

It is technically not possible to provide temporary licences. In any case, anyone can use all the optional add-on instruments since they are all embedded in Pianoteq for evaluation (with some restrictions of course).

Last edited by Beto-Music (17-10-2013 15:39)

Hay Niclas,

I will send some videos of my best students in my institution :-)
Watch out...

Robert
(Germany)

Beto-Music wrote:

[...] Sorry if I sounded insistente...    :-) [...]

Yes, you are very stubborn.. But, sorry, it is not possible to bypass the licensing system. Anyway, thanks for your concern, and welcome to participate if you want.

wizard_of_keys wrote:

Hay Niclas,

I will send some videos of my best students in my institution :-)
Watch out...

Robert
(Germany)

Great! Looking forward to it..