Topic: 2 FRs

I was thinking the new Electric models are fantastic but would really benefit from a spring reverb model being added to the reverb (a phaser would be nice too but I can always add that externally)

Also it's just an aesthetic thing but I almost never use the eq and it just sits there looking boring - I noticed the Velocity display is a bit more interesting to look at as it at least animates when played so could it be made possible to open the gui on that instead of always the eq? (alternatively  - even better - add a spectrograph to the eq in the background )

Last edited by MUZE (21-02-2009 16:57)

Re: 2 FRs

Excellent suggestions !

We will let the interface remember wether it was closed with "eq" opened or "velocity" opened. The spectrograph is also a very nice idea, must think of it..

Re: 2 FRs

MUZE wrote:

I was thinking the new Electric models are fantastic but would really benefit from a spring reverb model being added to the reverb (a phaser would be nice too but I can always add that externally)

Also it's just an aesthetic thing but I almost never use the eq and it just sits there looking boring - I noticed the Velocity display is a bit more interesting to look at as it at least animates when played so could it be made possible to open the gui on that instead of always the eq? (alternatively  - even better - add a spectrograph to the eq in the background )

Hi Muze, I do not know if this is what you are looking for, but at least is free

http://ag-works.net/default.asp?page=plugins.sg1