Topic: new web design = Pianoteq v3 in Christmas ?

Pianoteq v3 must be totally devastated in SOFTWARE PIANOS !!!! MUST BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MODART TEAM FROM APRIL 2007 TO DECEMBER 2008 PIANOTEQ v3 = NEW LEVEL, HIGH LEVEL, AND REVOLUTION
THIS IS MY OPINION
GREETINGS

Re: new web design = Pianoteq v3 in Christmas ?

Since the site is being retouched, maybe someone could correct the slightly annoying rendering error (in both Firefox and IE) in the Search Description field of the Files tab entry...

Gilles wrote:

Since the site is being retouched, maybe someone could correct the slightly annoying rendering error (in both Firefox and IE) in the Search Description field of the Files tab entry...

What rendering error do you mean exactly? Can you provide a screenshot? What browser and version are you using?

When I went back some time after posting the request, the display was corrected. I assumed as a reaction to the post.

Unfortunately I can find no old display to show but it was not very important: the description field was drawn on top of the background and extending past it to the right.

I use Firefox most of the time so I checked with IE just in case but the display was the same.

Maybe some other member can confirm it was there for quite a while...I just thought it was a good time to mention it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

It was there for a while. Now it's gone.

One table cell was extended over the table boundaries, that's all.

Hard work and guts!