Topic: theme music from the iPhone game Tiny Wings

I recorded a cover of the theme music from the iPhone game Tiny Wings. Tried to use some of the very helpful feedback from etto, although some of his recommendations are beyond my current reach (no pro version, no hardware).

ToneF:

I love the atmosphere you got going. Mind sharing any secrets and uploading more stuff?

Last edited by nothingbutblues (28-02-2017 04:36)

Re: theme music from the iPhone game Tiny Wings

nothingbutblues wrote:

I recorded a cover of the theme music from the iPhone game Tiny Wings. Tried to use some of the very helpful feedback from etto, although some of his recommendations are beyond my current reach (no pro version, no hardware).

Being a noob I am all ears when it comes to advice on effects and settings to tinker with. The non-PianoTeq plugins I currently have access to are those that are native to Garageband and Ableton.

http://soundcloud.com/farmintheback/tin...iano-cover

ToneF:

I love the atmosphere you got going. Mind sharing any secrets and uploading more stuff?

Interesting sound that you get here.  Are you using the native Pianoteq delay or an external effect?

Re: theme music from the iPhone game Tiny Wings

nothingbutblues wrote:
Jake Johnson wrote:
nothingbutblues wrote:

Being a noob I am all ears when it comes to advice on effects and settings to tinker with. The non-PianoTeq plugins I currently have access to are those that are native to Garageband and Ableton.

http://soundcloud.com/farmintheback/tin...iano-cover

ToneF:

Interesting sound that you get here.  Are you using the native Pianoteq delay or an external effect?

I suspect your question was directed at ToneF, Jake? I did not use any delay in my recording.

No, my mistake. I thought heard a little delay being used in your recording.