Topic: What programs do you use with PianoTeq? Select as many as apply.

Check as many as apply

Re: What programs do you use with PianoTeq? Select as many as apply.

Odd about the polling system in the forum, here: if you click on items, and no-one posts an additional message, the interface says that there are no responses, even though several people may have responded to the poll. Or did I set up the poll the wrong way?

Hey Jake

Apart from using it stand alone, I use it from with LogicPro and then might use extra plugins on top like convolution reverb, but actually mostly I use it stand alone just to practice and/or improvise....

I use Pianoteq inside Logic and typically use Logic's Platinum Reverb and Channel EQ to better place the sound in my mix.

I use different things : from absolutely nothing except for what Pianoteq offers (pure piano sound) to weird stuff (EL guitar effects, etc) just to explore what sound you can get out of experimentation.

Just a compression for the final mixdown when it is not used solo (= most of the time), that's it

Usually run Pianoteq standalone or straight through my DAW host, but I have played with chorus & leslie fx which work well with the CP80 voicing.