Topic: Strange behavior in N.I. Kore2.

I never tested Pianoteq in Kore 2 until yesterday evening.
when I discovered  an incredible bug. I can’t tell if is a problem of Pianoteq or Kore 2 but practically Pianoteq in Kore 2 stay out of tune of several semitones.
I tested this in Windows Xp SP2 with ASIO4ALL version 2.8.
In same machine with others host I never encountered a similar problem then seems something goes wrong in the couple Pianoteq and Kore 2.

Cheers,

Gianluca

Re: Strange behavior in N.I. Kore2.

Can you try to disable the pitch bend in pianoteq ? The setting is hidden in the "Options" menu, choose "Midi/Pitch bend range/Disable". Maybe Kore is sending a pitch bend message, for whatever reason.

Hi Julien,

I’ll be happy to make this test but you must be patient till Mondays when I’m back home.
For the moment I can tell you that I investigate a little bit yesterday evening putting in the same host other VST but nothing of strange happened. And more I tried to move the pitch wheel on master keyboard when I played Pianoteq but I don’t obtain some thing of interesting. Consider at same time that Kore 2 is the only host where I encountered this problem with Pianoteq. Then maybe it’s a N.I. bug.

Cheers,

Gianluca

Hi Julien,

I investigated around your hypothesis but nothing of good. Also switching off the pitch bend nothing change and Pianoteq stay out of tune. Any other idea?

Cheers,

Gianluca