Topic: Hmm, possible problem.

Right, I've decided to take the plunge and buy pianoteq.
The demo's and opinions in the this forum have helped a lot with my decision.
The only possible problem I can see is the fact that my 2 main pc's that I want to run Pianoteq on are not set up at all for internet access...They are purely Audio pc's.
Is this going to be a problem when purchasing and authorizing pianoteq?

Re: Hmm, possible problem.

I did same , no problem . U can fix everything without Internet on main PC , if U have another connected to IT .
But I have another question , what to do ..... Now I will start "rearrange" all my studio , change PC's , sound card's and hardwares in PC . What happeds if I will upgrade motherboard and processor ... I now that is allowed to install in to 3 PC mashines Pianoteq software , if I will change my PC hardware setup , what need to do , to buy again Pianoteq software , or just send little more money to Modartt , to extend my software validation on new PC's ?

no. it's absolutely no problem at all you will get a kind of key. you just have to write it down, or create a txt-file and transport it to your pc's by usb-stick.

btw.: you buy 3 licenses. the keys of your two audio-pc's will be different, so don't get angry while noticing the key does not work on both

No nobody angry ... I only ask what to do if I need 4 licenses ... Need to buy  6 ... or ...

interesting question.. i don't know..

Hi everyone,

We will soon start developing a de-authorisation system that will make things easier for our customers who often replace computers or hardware components. Until we have such a solution ready, we can supply additional authorisations. Just contact us, describe your situation and supply us your serial number, and we will work it out.

Support form

Regarding computers without internet connection, as Voxas and Miki pointed out, you can activate with the help of another computer connected to the internet. See our FAQ page for further instructions or contact our support team if you have further questions.

Regards,
Niclas