Topic: Opinion please

I am close, very close to purchasing Pianoteq.
I have recently tried a few digi pianos, like the P70 and np30 from yamaha, but they just don't seem to make the grade.
Most of the music that I make is rock based, so the piano needs to SIT in a mix, which I definately think Pianoteq will.
Do any of you use pianoteq for Pop/Rock?...If so, does the sound blend in nicely in a guitar based stuff.

cheers
stuart

Re: Opinion please

yes sounds fine others may disagree on my solution. (FOR ME) keep the piano apart from the guitar (left right sort of thing). I also like to keep the piano bright. as in the modern bright piano in the fxp section. Again its only my opinion

Enjoy thats the name of the game

Thanks for the quick reply.
Thats what i was hoping you'day.
Its just that I've tried Akoustik and The grand 2, but neither seem capable of the sound I'm after....And are WAAAAAY too expensive.

I have Ivory Acoustic Grand Piano , Steinberg The grand 2 , True Piano , NI Boesendorfer , ... but Pianoteq is best . Only Yamaha keyboards keys ( exept Yamaha GranTouch , it is the best ) is not so good for real piano feel , and for hard use not so strong (  for use  for 2-3 years only ). I thing better is Kawai MP8 II , because weight of keys is balanced . For egz. left hand more heavy , than medium part of keys and right hand , - they are balanced for better piano feel .

Voxas is right I have all but Ivory ,pianoteq does have the edge , makes playing a pleasure unlike other libraries where along with fighting with the sound you have to compromise with velocities most dont have ppp or fff as they say so your stuck playing in the middle

it would be a wise choice ( i dont work for pianoteq just an extremely happy customer)