Topic: Presets

Apologies if this covered elsewhere but I've searched and can't find anything.

I downloaded the trial yesterday (very nice!) so I'm brand new to Pianoteq and the forum (and piano playing as a matter of fact!) I've seen lots of references to presets that don't appear in the trial version, Bechstein, Erard, Blanchet etc Do these only come with the full version or is there some way I can try them on the demo?

Second there doesn't seem to be any way to save presets in the demo, I have to save settings and load as an fxp file. That's OK in the standalone version but doesn't seem to be possible in the plugin version.

I assume I can save and load prests in the full version?

For what it's worth I have to say I'm very impressed with Pianoteq, even as a beginner I can feel life in the instrument almost like it's a real acoustic. Plus I've found I can tailor the sound quite easily , full marks for making a very sophisticated program easy to use!

Re: Presets

The presets for Bechstein, Erard, Blanchard etc can only be downloaded from the secure area one you have bought and registered the program. So those are not available in the demo....

Making your own 'presets' or setting only works through the fxp-files.

When you run Pianoteq as a plugin, you can find 'load fxp' in the options-menu (next to a black triangle in the lower right of the Pianoteq screen) instead of being in the main-menu.

Hope that helps
Hans

Yup that clears everything up, thanks!

great - have fun!