Topic: New File Uploaded: Upright piano

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and have just proudly purchased my licence for Pianoteq. I have uploaded a file which is my first attempt at editing pianoteq.

http://www.forum-pianoteq.com/uploads.p...no-Tim.fxp

I was trying to create an upright piano for a bit of fun. It is intentionally hard sounding as it is intended to represent a well used but not necesarily well kept instrument.

I wish to congratulate the creators of Pianoteq for producing a first class, groundbreaking piece of software. After years of playing digital piano samples (and becoming thoroughly bored with them) I have rediscovered the joy in playing an instrument that responds to me and sounds truly beautiful.

Re: New File Uploaded: Upright piano

Could you post an MP3 of a short piece\a few bars of exposed notes in the files area, too?

(An mp3 lets us hear what you are hearing when you play, so if we have different velocity settings, etc on our keyboard, and don't get a good sound, we'll know the problem is on our end: an mp3 instead tells us exactly how your preset should sound. An mp3 is also easier to quickly listen to, letting us decide whether or not to take the slightly longer step of downloading the fxp.)

Thanks, if you can.

Hi Pianotrancer

I just tried out your fxp - but it seems to be pretty hard... might be because the hammer hardness levels are almost the same....?

please post an mp3 as Jake suggested to let us hear what you hear

thx
Hans

I will sort out an MP3 soon.