Topic: Windows

Post deleted - problem solved by re-booting after installing 3.04

Glenn

PS - probably deleted the post too soon.

The problem was with the main screen of Pianoteq:

1.  When I clicked on Options, the Options screen was under the main screen - in previous versions (3.3 and sooner) the Options screen was on top of the main screen.

2.  When I opened up other programs, the Pianoteq main screen stayed on top - even if I high-lighted the other program.

By re-booting, I fixed the first problem - now the Option screen opens over top of the main screen.

However, problem 2. still exists.  I often run my midi editing program at the same time as Pianoteq, and even if I click on it, Pianoteq will not disappear unless I minimize Pianoteq.  I also run my wave editor at the same time as Pianoteq with the same result.

This did not happen prior to 3.04.

Glenn

Last edited by Glenn NK (09-06-2009 03:11)

Re: Windows

There is a v3.0.4 release?  The last one I see is v3.0.3 which had the vibes models...

Curt

Edit: And if I select "Check For Updates" from the Help menu in the standalone I see that there is indeed a v3.0.4 release!  Dowloading it now and I'll see if I have the same problem...

Last edited by curt (09-06-2009 10:05)

Hmm, with v3.0.4 installed on my PC the Pianoteq app moves to the background when I select another app.  I tried it with SONAR, my browser, even Paint.

These little system-dependent anomalies sure can be frustrating...

Curt

Hi Glenn,

I'm not sure to understand, is the problem fixed or do you still have that issue ?

julien wrote:

Hi Glenn,

I'm not sure to understand, is the problem fixed or do you still have that issue ?

I still have the issue.

With Pianoteq loaded, when I click on Options, it doesn't appear because the Main menu is on top of the Option menu.

If I drag the Main menu over, I can see the Options menu.

The same thing happens with the manuals - the manual fills the screen, but the Main menu is on top and does not minimize automatically.

Glenn

I fixed it by installing 3.03 (which removed 3.04).

Glenn