Topic: Managing Presets

It's so easy to amend and create variations of the pianos in Pianoteq, but that means the list of pianos could become to long.

Is there some way that Modartt could allow pianos to be switched on and off (via a checked box/sub-folders etc..)?

That way you could retain all your creations, but display the best ones in an easy to manage list.

Re: Managing Presets

Don,

I think what you're asking for is almost completely doable already.  Give this a try.

Right next to the "Current Preset" is a little piece of paper witha pencil in it.  This toggles the "preset management window".  Click it.

Notice in here that you can filter all the ones you want and create your own lists.  I have my own personal list under "My presets".  All you have to do is "unhighlight (deselect)" all the other ones and place the ones you want into your own "My Presets".  Highlight it and close the window (hit the back button on the bottom right corner).  Now the only ones you can select back in the Main Pianoteq window are the ones you personally selected.

I live by this setting because now I am going to learn to be able to change presets via midi commands.  What a godsend this is.

Hope that helps.

Maestro2be

Re: Managing Presets

This helps in part, but it would be nice to still display some of the Factory presets and some of your own (My Presets), not the whole list of either.

Thanks though.