Topic: Double Escapement-Pianoteq's Pianofortes-Inovation for Digital Pianos

Hi Everyone

I want to rise some points about Double Escapement. Double escapement allows to quickly play repeated notes since the hammer don't fall completely, just partially.
   Most digital pianos have no escapement touch feel, the click that we feel in real pianos when the hammer is realised after strike the string. And no Midi controller or Stage piano have it so far. Just the most expansive models.  Marketing...  Stimulte to people buy expansive digital pianos.

I know that many uprigth pianos have single escapement. So a question came through my head:

Had the original pianofortes double scapment???
   I only know that early pianos had simpler actions compared to today modern Grands.

Is the Pianoteq's pianofortes response, for fast repeated notes, fair to the original pianoforte's actions behavior, considering the aforementioned question???

--
    Now I want to talk and ask for informations about the Roland Progressive Hammer Action II with Escapement and Ivory Feel.
    Roland says the new Progressive Hammer Action have more dynamics than the first, and Ivory feel reproduce the look and feel of Ivory keys. 
    I have Progressive Hammer Action I in my Roland F-90, and while his sensibility is adjusted to  heavy, it can handle a quite wide dynamic. Adjusted like that I need to strike really very strong strikes to get maximun FFF with Pianoteq, and also can still get very PPP by weak strikes too.  So  I don't know if Progressive Hammer Act II 's wider dynamic can be significative while playing.

About the Ivory Feel, a teacher told me that plastic keys, in real pianos, are bether, since Ivory keys, not builted today for ecological reasons (require to kill elephants), was quite rough.

Had anybody the chance to play those new features? Could describe or say if it's really relevant?