Topic: Demo in right channel only?

Hi all.

This is very strange, I've downloaded the P3 demo but I only get sound in right channel. Yes, I've checked all knobs, played with other VSTs and they are in stereo. This is really weird - some kind of limitation?

My specs: 4 yo. PC, 3,2 mhz, 2GB ram, 2496 M-audio soundcard.

Thanks

Dan

Re: Demo in right channel only?

Hi Dan,
This bug reminds me of something. Are you using Cubase, a very old version ? Like cubase SE 1.0 ?

V-Stack 1.2

ok -- we will try something in a coming update, feel free to drop us an email at http://www.pianoteq.com/support_form so that we don't forget you. If this is the kind of bug I am thinking of, all other vst hosts should work fine on your machine (for ex. VSTHost, minihost etc)

I have recently bought a Lexicon Lambda USB interface bundled with Cubase LE 4, I think. Maybe I should give it a try and skip V-stack.

CuriousDan wrote:

Hi all.

This is very strange, I've downloaded the P3 demo but I only get sound in right channel. Yes, I've checked all knobs, played with other VSTs and they are in stereo. This is really weird - some kind of limitation?

Thanks

Dan

Reset the 'Power' to the Instrument, and you will get both channels. Just to check, I saved a V-Stack preset, reloaded, and both channels were there...so it saves the correction.

JR

Thanks! It worked! No need for patching, mr. Julien.

Hooray!

Dan

Last edited by CuriousDan (01-03-2009 08:48)

CuriousDan wrote:

Oh this is really old, some 20 years maybe Did you mean GHz

j/k

Hard work and guts!

I probably meant that