Topic: Unable to upgrade and unable to contact Modartt

In desperation, I have to use the forum to contact Modarrt. Trying to upgrade from V5 Standard to V6 Pro. My bank first blocked the purchase yesterday due to an erroneous security flag. Having resolved this, the purchase process just went round in circles after the personal information screen.  Sent a support request to Modartt yesterday and very surprised there was no response and when I tried to send another one today, the start of the support form process was returned after the Send button. So  I guess the first support request didn't get there nor today's. The laptop was switched off overnight, I signed out and signed in again today, completed the personal information from scratch and got the circular return of the personal information screen. Must have spent between one and two hours on this so far.

So, apologies for using the forum for this: I have always received prompt replies in the past and apologies also if I am doing something wrong which should be obvious to me.

Re: Unable to upgrade and unable to contact Modartt

In my opinion this does not sound well. My first thought would be:

Could there be any VIRUS on my PC?

Novice playing piano...

Thanks for the response.  Modartt has now responded and the upgrade process worked. AFAIK my pc - actually a Mac - is free from viruses, but it's a good thought.

Good to hear positive news.

Besides  - my suggestion did not came from pure guessing - I have been ripped off by malware over credit card. No fun to observe aprox. 4000$ missing :-)

Last edited by Analogus (11-09-2017 20:30)
Novice playing piano...