Topic: Dear Developers......

I was wondering perhaps if I was missing something when storing presets.
Is there a way to store the MIDI channel to anything other than the " any channel " option?
It's very minor, but when I start up my DAW, which is the Scope DSP Platform with Bidule hosting Giga, Kontakt and Pianoteq 3.0, all of my MIDI CC's and everything that pertains to automation is recalled as a start up project.
Having the ability to store PT 3.0 to a certain channel would be just a convenience, but my start ups would be perfect.
At my live gigs my racks are never touched and out of view, and I have no deisre or need to play w/ a QWERTY.
But I was hoping I overlooked something.....

Thanks Again for a great instrument.

JAV

Hardware Analog, DSP, PhysMod. VSTi Romplers....

Re: Dear Developers......

Yes, seems like you overlooked something.

Go to Options->MIDI, set your CCs to channel you'd like it to have (click on Any then change to one of 16 channels). Save your setting via Save as, then when you see it's name (say you've named your setup "my setup" - if you see "my setup" in the window instead of Minimalistic or Full-featured), click on that field and select "Set as default". Should work.

EDIT: seems like "Set as default" does not do its job! I think we have another bug here, Modartt! Set as default should load up the default MIDI mapping on starting Pianoteq, otherwise it isn't quite doing its function, right?

Also I think that this setting is not per-preset. Maybe it should be?

Last edited by EvilDragon (25-02-2009 11:08)
Hard work and guts!