Topic: How do I get my velocity preset (that I saved) to be the default?

I did the calibration procedure, which created a very nice velocity curve for my main keyboard.  I saved it as a velocity preset.  I want that exact velocity curve to be my default for every instrument since it matches my keyboard.  I don't know how to make it a default velocity curve for every session, every instrument. Thanks in advance.

Pianoteq Standard 6.3.0, iMac mid 2017, High Sierra, Roland RD-300GX
Have all the Pianoteq sounds/instruments.

Re: How do I get my velocity preset (that I saved) to be the default?

After creating and saving your custom velocity curve--

* Select your velocity curve from the velocity curve title dropdown menu
* Click the "Freeze Parameters" button (the third button to the right of the preset menu, that looks like a box with a checkmark inside it
* Click the "Velocity Curves" checkbox, to checkmark it and freeze that parameter
* Click the "Save as Default" button at the bottom of the Freeze Parameters window

From that time forward, until you "unfreeze" (deselect) the Velocity Curves checkbox in the Free Parameters window and click the "Save as Default" button again, your velocity curve (or any other velocity curve you select in the Velocity Curves pane of the main Pianoteq window) will be selected for every preset instrument that you choose, every time you launch Pianoteq.

Last edited by Stephen_Doonan (10-09-2017 03:04)
--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq

Re: How do I get my velocity preset (that I saved) to be the default?

Stephen, perfect.  Thank you!!!

Pianoteq Standard 6.3.0, iMac mid 2017, High Sierra, Roland RD-300GX
Have all the Pianoteq sounds/instruments.