Topic: velocity curve : 3 paramaters ?

Hello,
I note that on the curve of velocity the volume and the timbre are associated in the axis of the ordinates.

I often try to vary the volume of a note at a precise velocity without changing the timbre and I can not do it satisfactorily.
I have the impression that we could make a 3D velocity curve with the following parameters: volume, timbre and striking power (0-128)

I do not know if I'm clear but I often tell myself that a velocity curve for each note with note-by-note editing could solve everything even if it would be "cheating" with the idea of a real piano.

More general question: can you configure the pianoteq sound exactly as you want?
(I own the pro version).

Ps: I asked this question a few years ago and I was wondering if things had changed.

Re: velocity curve : 3 paramaters ?

I don't think what you want is possible with Pianoteq still. There's no velocity curve per key.

Hard work and guts!

I agree with Mr. Dragon,

However, if you do have the PRO version, you can always modify the three values of hammer hardness for any given key.  In doing so, this will control the volume and timbre of individual tones -- if you so desire to make those alterations. 

For the most part, I don't see any practical use of such an adjustment UNLESS your particular keyboard controller has individual notes that problematically enhance or restrict note-on velocity.  At that point you would have a truly customized setup for yourself.

Cheers,

Joe

That is a feature I would like to see implemented, ie velocity curve for each note/key. My keyboard (Studiologic Numa Nero) has slight variations from key to key. The most annoying of these is that the lowest MIDI velocity varies between 8 and 10. It would be nice to be able to rectify this in the software.

3/2 = 5