Topic: Sustain pedal doesn't work when DP is in Local control Off mode.

Hi Guys.

I have Pianoteq Standard and everything works fine but when I put my Yamaha Clavinova CLP 575 in to Local control Off mode, the sustain pedal doesn't work. When I go on Midi and Midi Mapping, it seems to be showing that it recognises the pedal exactly as it does when the DP is in Local control ON mode but in OFF mode the sustain simply isn't taking effect when I depress the pedal.

If anyone can help solve my problem I'll be eternally grateful.

Jimbob

Re: Sustain pedal doesn't work when DP is in Local control Off mode.

That is most likely Clavinova's issue.

Hard work and guts!

Maybe you can leave local control ON, but turn the instrument volume down to 0 as a work-around.

Thanks for your replies. I'll have a word with my local Yamaha dealer and see what they say.

Jimbob wrote:

When I go on Midi and Midi Mapping, it seems to be showing that it recognises the pedal exactly as it does when the DP is in Local control ON mode ...

Which controller (number) does Pianoteq respond to and display in the Options -> MIDI tab when you depress the sustain pedal on the keyboard? And which "Current MIDI mapping" is being applied by Pianoteq (in the same tab under Options), one of Pianoteq's own mappings (minimalistic or full-featured), or a custom MIDI mapping you created?

Last edited by Stephen_Doonan (04-02-2017 01:16)
--
Linux, Pianoteq Pro, Organteq