Topic: remote control

I'm using a stand-alone PC (no monitor, no mouse, only keyboard) and would like to be able to change the presets. I've found that you can do something with Alt number, but this only works on the fxp's that have been opened or saved, noy on the presets in the preset window. I also understand this can be done with program changes. However, this would be a bit costly (a specific controller for program changes). I'm using a yamaha CLP295 GP as keyboard and amplifier. I use it with iAFC. The soundboard in the piano give a real nice effect. In any case, this piano can transmit Program change message, but the coding is all wrong for it to call the right Pianoteq preset.
The cheapest way is with a standard wireless keyboard.
How can I directly control the presets from a keyboard?

Other info for fellow users: I'm using a M-audio fasttrack pro USB audio and midi interface, with a M-audio wireless midi transmitter to the piano (the transmitter uses batteries)
I have currently only 2 cables to the piano: power and audio. Still looking for a good wireless set-up, with battery powered receiver (to be attached under the piano).