Topic: New forum design

Dear Pianoteq users,

As you have noticed, we have changed the forum design (and also added some new features) to make it more in line with our site overall. We hope you like this new design. If you notice any errors, feel free to mention it in this thread (or contact me directly), and we will correct it. Thanks.

Regards,
Niclas

Re: New forum design

Hi Niclas

well, I saw it yesterday evening and it is indeed more in line with the website..
First problem I encounterd... I can't upload any files to the Files-section, even while i'm logged in , it says I have to log in to be able to upload...
Hope you can correct that!

cheers
Hans

Thank you Hans for the remark. We have now finally corrected the file upload bug. The upload script needed a specific configuration to be able to work with the latest version of this forum. Let me know if you notice anything else.

Hi Niclas

I saw this morning that I was again able to upload a file, so I already made use of that

Is it possible to add a 'Post reply' button to the bottom of the page?
It's only at the top now, which scrolls up when you read through all items..
When you have just read the last item and want to respond to that you now have to scroll all the way back up now..

cheers
Hans

I just found a bad link on the Forum Index page -- Forum administered by MODARTT S.A.S.
www.pianoteq.com .  I get "404 Not Found".  The link says "http://www.forum-pianoteq.com/www.pianoteq.com"

Rod

Thanks Rod, we have corrected the link now.

yup this is it ,very appealing, one thing , the browser Firefox isn't friendly with the new set up
it fragments some of the graphics just below where it says forums topics post and last post after selection new post its fine

ranger wrote:

yup this is it ,very appealing, one thing , the browser Firefox isn't friendly with the new set up
it fragments some of the graphics just below where it says forums topics post and last post after selection new post its fine

I'm not sure I follow you. Can you send over a screenshot? What version of Firefox are you using?