Topic: Corrado Magnino presentation

Hi everyone,

I'm a young musician, I've recently published my first demo (4 pieces of piano solo), I used Pianoteq 3.5 and I was impressed for its audio quality.

I would be happy if you listen and comment my work.

www.myspace.com/corradomagnino

Re: Corrado Magnino presentation

"9 mesi" my favourite. Do you play the guitar on this recording?
"Improvviso #1" I think a homage to Grusin, no?

Bravo, Corrado.

Corrado Magnino wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm a young musician, I've recently published my first demo (4 pieces of piano solo), I used Pianoteq 3.5 and I was impressed for its audio quality.

Last edited by Source (13-01-2010 19:46)

Hi Source, thank you for listening my music!

Yes, I play also guitar in "9 mesi", it's a Larrivèe acoustic guitar (Elixir strings) recorded by mic Audiotechnica and pre Midas.

Did you find some Grusin in "Improvviso"? Actually it could be, Grusin is one of my favourite musician!

Thank you again Source!

corrado

Source wrote:

Bravo, Corrado.

Corrado Magnino wrote:

Hi everyone,

I like how you play gentle on Dentro le cittadelle in the beginning, also 9 mesi is great.

However I must say the C3 piano model... I dunno it is so gentle, the attack is not what I'm used to from a 'real' piano : )

Didn't managed to get a nice K1 sound yet, I usually find the presets much too perfect and sterile, what do you guys think and/or do about it?

Corrado Magnino wrote:

Hi Source, thank you for listening my music!

Yes, I play also guitar in "9 mesi", it's a Larrivèe acoustic guitar (Elixir strings) recorded by mic Audiotechnica and pre Midas.

Did you find some Grusin in "Improvviso"? Actually it could be, Grusin is one of my favourite musician!

Thank you again Source!

corrado

Source wrote:

Bravo, Corrado.

Corrado Magnino wrote:

Hi everyone,