Topic: MP3 posted, 'Another Realm'. Another Kevin Kern song

This song by Kevin Kern, the man who wrote and recorded 'The Winding Path', to me is especially beautiful, and again uses a piano sound (it's a Steinway) that I absolutely love and try to emulate in my Pianoteq fxp files. It's not a very dynamic piece, but you'll have a difficult time in my opinion, to find one that's more beautiful.   
The entire song is posted in an Amazon website you can easily find by searching with Google for 'Another Realm by Kevin Kern'.

Music is the fuel of my soul engine

Re: MP3 posted, 'Another Realm'. Another Kevin Kern song

your piece very pretty can I suggest dont treat the symphony as chords , use lines and remember the lower the instrument the slower they move and also less in notes such as contra bass octaves only as you go higher the 3rds then fifths

Re: MP3 posted, 'Another Realm'. Another Kevin Kern song

Sorry, but I've been confused for weeks about your post.  If you are suggesting I play the song differently, than I need to tell you this:  That is not me playing!  It's Kevin Kern.  It's his song from his album that is a best selling album. A LOT of people (many thousands) have purchased this album, and love this arrangement and song.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with the song, arrangement or the way Kevin plays it.

You certainly have a right to offer advice about technique, but in this case, I think you not only got confused (possibly because of the language barrior), but you are also wrong about your suggestions; this song to me, is about as perfect as this kind of music piece gets.

I absolutely love it as it is, and i fully accept your right to critique it..

BUT...    saying this song is arranged or played incorrectly is like saying  Chopin's Nocturne in Eb minor is incorrect, or Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata is incorrect!!

I don't think so, but thanks anyway

Music is the fuel of my soul engine