Topic: Fatal flaw found in WindPath.fxp! But solution found and will post!

I love the tone of the Bechstein-derived WindPath piano I've posted.  But today I really learned something, and in the process had my eyes opened!   My beloved WindingPath piano cannot be played loudly, without distortion!  At least in my setup at home.  If you listen to pianists playing good pianos, you'll notice they play often loudly, especially in the treble section.  And that's what happened with the Starr Parodi excerpt I posted the other day from her song, "For What It's Worth".  I posted that to show an example of a deep bass, but it also shows a strong (read that 'high velocity') playing style.  This is common.  Many good pieces are played pianissimo, and soft is nice! But every so often I need to play the piano strongly!  And I'll bet you do too! And Starr's excerpt I posted is one of those pieces played fortissimo!  Very important to be able to play at very different velocities to be effective.   Bottom line:  I derived an fxp that DOES play fortissimo without cracking and breaking up on my setup, and boy am I having a good time!

I will immediately post this piano, derived from the M1Jazz piano.  Enjoy it, and as usual, please give me feedback either way.
God bless pianos, music, and Pianoteq!

Music is the fuel of my soul engine

Re: Fatal flaw found in WindPath.fxp! But solution found and will post!

Oh, and God bless Modartt!!

Music is the fuel of my soul engine