Topic: Bug or feature?

Hi,

First of all, congratulations Modartt for a very fine product. You should all be very proud!

My issue has to do with setting various parameters from a midi controller, specifically the NI Audio Kontrol 1 (but I think the issue is apparent with other controllers as well).

I have programmed the MIDI controller to send the default CCs, e.g. #7 for volume. However, unless I go to Options->Midi->Assign Predefined Controllers, or do the same via the individual parameter's menu, then pianoteq does not respond to the commands. I have to repeat this process every time I switch preset. I have not tried all parameters but so far the only one that works between preset switches is the program change command.

If this is by design, I would like to request the enhancement that at least the default CCs  are responded to even after a preset switch. Even better would be if I could change the defaults and save them as such.

/Kris

Re: Bug or feature?

Hi Kris,

This is something that we are trying to fix in the latest 2.1 beta (you can force the set of current controllers to be considered as the default one -- you can also save or load them from text files)

Re: Bug or feature?

Hi Julien,

Thanks for the response. Sounds great! Just what I wanted

/Kris