Topic: is pianoteq perfect?

i downloaded the pianoteq trial version and started playing, for me this little diamond sounds perfect!
im I dreaming guys or is this true? the sound quality has nothing to see with all the mini vst plugins and even the gybayte pianos ive been using til now!
have you found any single negative thing about it?

Re: is pianoteq perfect?

michel tanous wrote:

i downloaded the pianoteq trial version and started playing, for me this little diamond sounds perfect!
im I dreaming guys or is this true? the sound quality has nothing to see with all the mini vst plugins and even the gybayte pianos ive been using til now!
have you found any single negative thing about it?

A Beta tester I can say Pianoteq it's not perfect, YET! After test all beta and realise versions I'm confident it's getting bether and bether after each update. In this rhythm it will soon became to supreme digital piano software.

Re: is pianoteq perfect?

I'd like to second Michel here. I tried it out last night and I was blown away! And that's although I didn't even have a proper sustain pedal (just a switcher I normally use for changing Leslie speeds).

I can't stress enough how important this instrument is. This means that the end of sampled pianos is in sight. I like some sampled pianos (the 72MB splendid grand soundfont is good for many parts – haven't got the hardware to run massive sample libraries – but I dread sustained passages.

So what's next? I'd better start saving up for the full version... Can't imagine going back to samples after playing this one.

-Gerald