Topic: Using pianoteq in jazz

Oi todos
im Luis and im a jazzman
i downloaded the trial version of pianoteq and i want to tell you... it is the best piano software ever!
i have a looped piano from eastwest and it sound bizarre with improvisations. result: i cant play fast with it
pianoteq has vivid sound and is rapid! im planing to buy it for my home (because i don't own a piano at home hehe), digital pianos are a lot more light and easy and the best one is pianoteq... excellent program!!!
anyone have tried it to make jazz?

Re: Using pianoteq in jazz

Hi Luis

On the pianoteq demo page there a couple of Jazz demos - the first one "leolam lo" is a jazz dou (piano - contrabass) that my friend and I have recorded. There is another excellent piano solo by Miles Black called "Improvision 1" - that has much jazz (and some impressionist) music in it. Miles also has an "Improvisation 2" on the "Reviews" page, which is more straight-jazz.

I find pianoteq very expressive for Jazz, though I'm still looking for the right ampification combo for a live gig situation - in order to bring it to life.

Good luck, and enjoy

-- Eran

M-Audio Profire 610 / Roland Fp-3 / Reaper / PianoTeq!
www.myspace.com/etalmor

Oi Eran
thank you for your indications!
i listened to the demo you play with your friend. you have talent!!!
miles black also is a big artist. For my part, my style is jazz/bossa nova hehe and i will soon put a demo here. I wish you like of it

Luis

Thanks Luis :-)
I'm looking forward to hear it

Eran

M-Audio Profire 610 / Roland Fp-3 / Reaper / PianoTeq!
www.myspace.com/etalmor