Topic: did someone heard something about physis piano ???

http://www.physispiano.com/

Re: did someone heard something about physis piano ???

Interesting. No mention of price though.

Hard work and guts!

Yeah, very interesting, but they seem to be only interested in selling the physical V-Piano-esque device. Pianoteq still has the advantage in this respect because it gives you the option of using it with a cheap intro digital piano, but if you combine it with a top quality digital piano (to me that means something like Avantgrand) it might be comparable in price to something like this.

I'm glad they're doing this, though. Eventually I'd like to see modeling become normal and sampling become specialized.

Yet another option, though for those who already have a good keyboard perhaps not interesting.

It is from Viscount, an Italian company that does other things;
http://www.viscount.it/eng/default.asp

There is now a new presentation and demo of the physis piano on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GCzvwFbWxk

Gotta say, Rhodes sounds better than Pianoteq's addon by large.

They might move a lot of these units if they are priced VERY competitively (at least 50% below V-Piano, as I said in the comment).

Hard work and guts!

EvilDragon wrote:

They might move a lot of these units if they are priced VERY competitively (at least 50% below V-Piano, as I said in the comment).

i agree for the rhodes, but don't you think it is "very similar" as Pianoteq, so when he say it does not exist yet... ???

maybe someone can explain me where are the differences between physis and Pianoteq

i do not understand everything, but all he show Pianoteq do it...

I presume they don't do the modeling exactly the same way as Pianoteq does. The bass range is REALLY solid sounding, and when he adjusted hammers, the attack was really snappy, something that people have been wanting in Piantoeq for quite a while now.

I'm interested in keybed feel and quality, though. If it's too sluggish for repetitions, no deal.

Hard work and guts!

imyself wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:

i agree for the rhodes, but don't you think it is "very similar" as Pianoteq, so when he say it does not exist yet... ???

maybe someone can explain me where are the differences between physis and Pianoteq

i do not understand everything, but all he show Pianoteq do it...

As I understand it (poorly ?) the "basics" are hardly new or revolutionary, unless you consider the 1980s to be "recent" - well, I guess in musical history terms they are :-D
Karplus-Strong et al...

Faster and cheaper processors(plural), the ability to package and COOL them, etc. have made much of this more practical than it was 10 or even 5 years ago.

From what I have been able to "see" (very, very little) of pianotek and physis they appear to be founded on very similar principles.  They use different terms for the adjustable parameters, some of which may be very similar (in their effect and/or in their code implementation).

The MOST obvious difference is in the physis being a physical package; keyboard, processors, memory, amp, etc.  vs pianotek being just the software.

How much physis relies on the 6 processor performance (@4 GHz if I heard things right) for its success isn't disclosed - it could just be a show boast....

One could speculate that they have a parallel development for a software only product, in fact given the trend and now almost dominance of virtual instruments, I think it would be foolish for them to NOT also be developing a VSTi product.

I am without knowledge in this subject, ergo the above is speculation and should be regarded as such :-D

EvilDragon wrote:

I presume they don't do the modeling exactly the same way as Pianoteq does. The bass range is REALLY solid sounding, and when he adjusted hammers, the attack was really snappy, something that people have been wanting in Piantoeq for quite a while now.

I'm interested in keybed feel and quality, though. If it's too sluggish for repetitions, no deal.

for the hammer attack,you are right; and it is for most of us, the only thing that Pianoteq need to became "THE" piano

tractor_music wrote:

As I understand it (poorly ?) the "basics" are hardly new or revolutionary, unless you consider the 1980s to be "recent" - well, I guess in musical history terms they are :-D
Karplus-Strong et al...

Faster and cheaper processors(plural), the ability to package and COOL them, etc. have made much of this more practical than it was 10 or even 5 years ago.

From what I have been able to "see" (very, very little) of pianotek and physis they appear to be founded on very similar principles.  They use different terms for the adjustable parameters, some of which may be very similar (in their effect and/or in their code implementation).

The MOST obvious difference is in the physis being a physical package; keyboard, processors, memory, amp, etc.  vs pianotek being just the software.

How much physis relies on the 6 processor performance (@4 GHz if I heard things right) for its success isn't disclosed - it could just be a show boast....

One could speculate that they have a parallel development for a software only product, in fact given the trend and now almost dominance of virtual instruments, I think it would be foolish for them to NOT also be developing a VSTi product.

I am without knowledge in this subject, ergo the above is speculation and should be regarded as such :-D

... it's a explanation thank you

The insight about physical modelling resembling changing the ingredients in a cookie may be the real contribution, here.

More seriously, Viscount does not have much market penetration here in the US. It may turn out to be a good instrument despite this presentation, but I doubt that Roland will let it get into Guitar Center or Sam Ash, and that means it's already in trouble.

Is just me or anybody else did not like a lot the timbre of physis piano ?

The youtube demo, the Over The Rainbow, sounded a little bit ordinary to my ears in terms of living feeling.

Does the guy who play the demonstration have a obsessive compulsive disorder?  He count the time with the left foot all the time...   

First physical modeling piano ??????
Pianoteq and Roland V-piano ignored by a lie.

EvilDragon wrote:

I wonder how many ways could algorithms be used replicate a piano sound. If V-Piano and Physis Piano (and I believe GEM) had to code for the various computer operating systems, would it compromise the production of the sound? What would be involved in making the internal software of these dedicated Keyboards available as loadable software programmes?

I think they all sound great and shows what could be achieved with physical modelling. Is this the end of sampling?

DonSmith wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:

I wonder how many ways could algorithms be used replicate a piano sound. If V-Piano and Physis Piano (and I believe GEM) had to code for the various computer operating systems, would it compromise the production of the sound? What would be involved in making the internal software of these dedicated Keyboards available as loadable software programmes?

I think they all sound great and shows what could be achieved with physical modelling. Is this the end of sampling?

as many things; truth came from numbers... 0.1.1.0.0.1.1.0.1.1.0.0.0.1

i would really like to hear what Mr Philippe Guillaume think of this Physis piano

Last edited by imyself (23-03-2012 08:45)

DonSmith wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:

I agree, they all sound great :-D

Many, probably most, of the current sampled instruments also sound great.
Just as increased available processing power at lower cost enables one technology, so increased and lower cost storage enables better sample based instruments.  Solid state drives, bigger caches etc may make very large sampled instruments practical through terabyte sizes and beyond - speculation.

I wouldn't predict the end of sample based instruments just yet.
It at least appears that physical modeling has "been and gone" before, but now it is back :-D
Sondius ?

Yamaha seems to have bought (OK, developed an intellectual property agreement on) a whole pack of Stanford patents that included much of the base work in '97
http://news.stanford.edu/pr/97/970709sondiusxg.html
There is still a physical model Yamaha software synth available
http://www.sonicspot.com/sondiusxg/sondiusxg.html

I am only commenting that the base work is not new, to me the physis claims therefore appear somewhat exaggerated.

PS
Viscount has other significant physis based products installed - at/near the high end of a different market.
http://www.goldengatepianoandorgan.com/...emier.html
They have been doing this for quite some time.

Last edited by tractor_music (23-03-2012 13:30)

tractor_music wrote:

I am only commenting that the base work is not new, to me the physis claims therefore appear somewhat exaggerated.

+1

6 processor to get only 4ghz ????

It's just 650mhz for processor.

What is the processing power of Roland V-Piano ?

Beto-Music wrote:

I think it sounds very good,  however a bit bright and harsh.  Not as good as a good sampled piano.  The Rhodes sounds very good.

Does the guy who play the demonstration have a obsessive compulsive disorder?  He count the time with the left foot all the time...

It's better than using the right foot, which I do - terrible for sustain pedal technique. 

Greg.

I refer to the piano brand too, like too modern piano. The timbre as trying reproduce a real thing it's not bad, despite not perfect, but it's the kind of modern piano I don not like much, cause remamber some sort stage piano preference.

No Steinway modelled anywere ???

skip wrote:
Beto-Music wrote:

I think it sounds very good,  however a bit bright and harsh.  Not as good as a good sampled piano.  The Rhodes sounds very good.

Beto-Music wrote:

Multiprocessing doesn't work that way, especially if it's multicore processing (then every core runs at x GHz, and not 1/x GHz from "total" CPU freq). Also, DSPs are specific processors that can beat even a modern i7 CPU in specific type calculations (for example, Fourier transform or differential equation solving). So, yeah, you're not exactly correct here, even if what you bluntly suggested here was true, it can still be very much faster than any today's consumer type CPU!).

Last edited by EvilDragon (24-03-2012 07:24)
Hard work and guts!

EvilDragon wrote:

Multiprocessing doesn't work that way, especially if it's multicore processing (then every core runs at x GHz, and not 1/x GHz from "total" CPU freq). Also, DSPs are specific processors that can beat even a modern i7 CPU in specific type calculations (for example, Fourier transform or differential equation solving). So, yeah, you're not exactly correct here, even if what you bluntly suggested here was true, it can still be very much faster than any today's consumer type CPU!).

EvilDragon knows so much things ...

Well I'm studying computer science after all...

Hard work and guts!

EvilDragon wrote:

I saw the ideo again... He talks about 24 bilion calculations per second, and not 4 bilion... 
4 bilion per core it's the righ .

Dragon, are you telling me the processing power of physis piano is very higher than a top i-7 ???

it would be quite unfair to wait pianoteq to beat physis-piano using 1/6 of computer power ...

Anyway, is Physis piano  limited to only one grand piano model ??? In this case, it would be a bad deal pay a lot for only one grand piano.

Last edited by Beto-Music (25-03-2012 00:59)

Beto-Music wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:

I saw the ideo again... He talks about 24 bilion calculations per second, and not 4 bilion... 
4 bilion per core it's the righ .

Dragon, are you telling me the processing power of physis piano is very higher than a top i-7 ???

it would be quite unfair to wait pianoteq to beat physis-piano using 1/6 of computer power ...

Anyway, is Physis piano  limited to only one grand piano model ??? In this case, it would be a bad deal pay a lot for only one grand piano.

Take a look at this page on Wikipedia and scroll down to the Core i7 920.. 82,300 MIPS by the Dhrystone benchmark, so it could be said that the quad-core i7 performs 82 billion "calculations" per second, as long as a calculation is defined as a processor instruction. Pianoteq certainly doesn't require a quad-core i7 to perform at high quality, so I'd say the two are at least roughly on par with each other, in terms of raw computation.

Last edited by JerryKnight (25-03-2012 04:37)

24 billion calculations per second is a LOT when application-specific DSPs are concerned. Remember, Intel and AMD CPUs are general-purpose, not application-specific. That makes a world of difference!

Application-specific CPUs do things they were made for a LOT faster than even two or four or eight times faster general-purpose CPUs. It's just how it is. So, yes, when Fourier and differential equation solving is concerned, I think that 6 DSP CPUs in Physis can definitely beat a top-range i7.

Besides, I don't think Pianoteq is beating Physis on absolutely all accounts as it is. So far from what I've heard Physis has a much better Rhodes model, to me a very firm bass that I like, solid mid-range, and definitely better attack. And it also does your regular rompler sounds, and the demonstrator also said you could layer sounds (something Pianoteq doesn't do at all). And it comes with a keyboard, so it's an integrated package. Let's see the price they will announce, but I think it will definitely be cheaper than computer+weighted MIDI controller+Pianoteq Pro.

Last edited by EvilDragon (25-03-2012 10:47)
Hard work and guts!

EvilDragon wrote:

it's an integrated package. Let's see the price they will announce, but I think it will definitely be cheaper than computer+weighted MIDI controller+Pianoteq Pro.

about +/- 1000€+600€+399€
so if Physis is less 2000€: it will be a surprise...

Dragon, you bring up very good points, but my point is that unless you define what the "calculation" is in the calculations per second claim, it doesn't matter if it's a DSP, a CPU, a GPU, or an abacus; the measurement is the same. Yes, DSP's are more specifically tuned for an application, but they don't magically solve DFT's or dif. eq.'s in one step. They still have to break things down into multiple arithmetic steps. Example: GPU's are faster than CPU's, not because they do more sophisticated mathematics for each instruction, but because they are massively parallel and are effectively using hundreds of "cores" vs 4-8 cores of a CPU.

So, yes, "24 billion calculations per second" may actually be an impressive claim to some people, but until I know more, I say it's market-speak and gives no real indication about the abilities of the Physis system.

imyself wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:

it's an integrated package. Let's see the price they will announce, but I think it will definitely be cheaper than computer+weighted MIDI controller+Pianoteq Pro.

about +/- 1000€+600€+399€
so if Physis is less 2000€: it will be a surprise...

I would definitely pay more than that for a more powerful computer to ensure no glitches (consider a high quality audio interface with low latency drivers in the price, too, the price automatically rises!), and would definitely pay more than 600€ for a great quality MIDI controller.

Hard work and guts!

JerryKnight wrote:

Yes, DSP's are more specifically tuned for an application, but they don't magically solve DFT's or dif. eq.'s in one step.

That is true, but still, less steps than an Intel or AMD.

Hard work and guts!

EvilDragon wrote:

I would definitely pay more than that for a more powerful computer to ensure no glitches (consider a high quality audio interface with low latency drivers in the price, too, the price automatically rises!), and would definitely pay more than 600€ for a great quality MIDI controller.

around how much do you think will be physis piano?

I don't know, but I hope less than 3000€. The competition is stiff. If they sell it between 2000-2500€, they have a winner.

Last edited by EvilDragon (25-03-2012 15:34)
Hard work and guts!

I think that the Physis acoustic piano sounded pretty good but quite thin. Listening to pianoteq 3 directly afterwards to me sounds More musical. I have to say the Rhodes was really very good. The attack had that slightly imperfect hammer rebound that rhodes players love (sold my Rhodes many years ago and regret it still).

Phillipe once said about V-piano processor power and pianoteq cpu power:

"Concerning cpu power: throwing more cpu does not automatically improve the sound, you need to know what to do with that extra cpu power! Besides, current cpus are way more powerful than any DSP, even for pure DSP tasks. Each core of a 2GHz "Core 2" can achieve 16 GFlops (single precision) at its peak, now if you look at the DSP specs from TI, Analog Devices etc, the most powerful (and very expensive) ones are all in the 1-4 GFlops league. Also, a bare Windows (or MacOS, or Linux) does not steal so much cpu power. No more than a few percents, as long as you don't have a virus scanner crawling your hard drive, or a browser opened with tons of flash applets running in the background, etc."

Beto-Music wrote:

now if you look at the DSP specs from TI, Analog Devices etc, the most powerful (and very expensive) ones are all in the 1-4 GFlops league.

This is true. However, there are also DSPs that are not produced by any of the mass-market DSP manufacturers that are more powerful than the numbers mentioned here by Phillipe. Example of this is MARA ASIC DSP as created and used by Kurzweil in their PC3 keyboard range. I'm not saying that Physis uses their own DSPs, but it is not impossible.

Last edited by EvilDragon (27-03-2012 08:24)
Hard work and guts!

EvilDragon wrote:

This is true. However, there are also DSPs that are not produced by any of the mass-market DSP manufacturers that are more powerful than the numbers mentioned here by Phillipe. Example of this is MARA ASIC DSP as created and used by Kurzweil in their PC3 keyboard range. I'm not saying that Physis uses their own DSPs, but it is not impossible.

There is another instrument, the Physis Organ, which is based on multiple Analog Devices Sharc DSPs. I guess it's probable that the Physis Piano uses the same technology. As has been discussed, a DSP based solution may not necessarily outperform a high end Intel CPU doing the same job. However, the DSP solution may also be cheaper or may have lower power consumption.

Analog Devices appear to have a future roadmap to 10 GFlops per DSP, but of course if you could buy a Physis Piano today you would not be able to benefit from future developments unless the developers have made the hardware module upgradeable. That's a significant benefit of the Pianoteq approach, because upgrading the computer is much cheaper than buying a new digital piano.

EvilDragon wrote:
Beto-Music wrote:

now if you look at the DSP specs from TI, Analog Devices etc, the most powerful (and very expensive) ones are all in the 1-4 GFlops league.

Given Viscount's "presence"(pun) in electronic organs I think it very likely that they have custom DSPs.
Add the presence of other HARDWARE providers (the Roland, Yamaha, Korg, Kurzweil,,,, on and on cabal) to the mix and it becomes even more likely that custom and semi-custom DSPs are available off the shelf.

IOW the Physis Piano doesn't need to achieve large volume for (semi)custom DSPs to be practical.

As to what measure of processor(s) performance to use... ???
This goes back, WAY back and I think everyone uses whatever makes their product look best.

Wintel and Apple machines are still advertise by clock rate and number of cores, e.g. quad core I7 at 2.3 Ghz, but it is unlikely that such figures means any more to most buyers than 2.3 is faster than 2.2 and quad is twice as many as dual - and 6 Gigabytes of memory is 50% more than 4 Gig, so the purchasing decision looks like more than twice as much power for less than 15% more price - so buy THAT one :-D

Anyone remember BogoMIPS ?
How about VUPs ?

tractor_music wrote:

Given Viscount's "presence"(pun) in electronic organs I think it very likely that they have custom DSPs. Add the presence of other HARDWARE providers (the Roland, Yamaha, Korg, Kurzweil,,,, on and on cabal) to the mix and it becomes even more likely that custom and semi-custom DSPs are available off the shelf.

This link states that they use SHARC DSPs in the electronic organs.

Beto-Music wrote:

What is the processing power of Roland V-Piano ?

Sorry, I may have caused some confusion.

It was my GUESS that the boast of 24 Billion and the claim of 6 processors MIGHT have been a salesspeak derivation - - it is the sort of thing that sales people DO e.g. multiply the MIPs of each processor by the number of processors.
We should all KNOW that it doesn't REALLY work that way, though there may be some peak times when all 6 are running independently - - so it is deceptive though not "wrong", just rarely "right".

I just did a "sales drivel undo" - i.e. 24 Gig/6 = 4 GHz per processor.
:-D

Another thing that may be of interest;
Despite the fact that Viscount has been modelling pipe organs for quite some time now and doing it with the help of a fair amount of silicon, they are not proclaimed as a premium instrument provider.
They are just not being used for large church or small cathedral pipe organ replacements.

The preference is very much for sampled instruments, Hauptwerk for the hosting software plus MANY sample suppliers.
A few Gigabytes of samples is NO problem and they CAN get it all to stay in memory at once.
With SSDs even the load time is also quite acceptable.

This raises the obvious question; If modelling doesn't compete with sampling for pipe organs, why would one suppose it would be superior for the more complex problem of modelling struck strings ?

Puzzled.
:-D

tractor_music wrote:

This raises the obvious question; If modelling doesn't compete with sampling for pipe organs, why would one suppose it would be superior for the more complex problem of modelling struck strings ?

Because no sample library does sympathetic resonance, or repedalling, or striking an already vibrating string correctly, or give you an absolute freedom in positioning the microphones how YOU want them, and countless other things?

Hard work and guts!

EvilDragon wrote:
tractor_music wrote:

Because no sample library does sympathetic resonance, or repedalling, or striking an already vibrating string correctly, or give you an absolute freedom in positioning the microphones how YOU want them, and countless other things?

Exactly. Pipe organs, by their very design, are a set of independent pipes. The notes do not interact much, except through the air and into your ears, which is relatively simple to figure out. Stops only determine which banks of pipes are being used, and there's not a lot of variation in the air movement through the pipes, apart from the volume pedal, right? (Is that what it's called? I'm not an organist.)

It just seems like the acoustic variables are far less with a pipe organ than with a piano. It doesn't surprise me that sampling is superior to modeling for pipe organs.

Beto-Music wrote:

The youtube demo, the Over The Rainbow, sounded a little bit ordinary to my ears in terms of living feeling.

First physical modeling piano ??????
Pianoteq and Roland V-piano ignored by a lie.

I just came from the Musikmesse and I must say that I was not very impressed about Physis. On the other hand, because of my negative first impression, I did not spend much time with it. Also, I heard only Physis' acoustic piano and from monitor speakers. When I came back to Physis booth few hours later, this same guy was playing same Over the Rainbow arrangement...

But we must follow our ears, and respect also the first impression, don't we? Physis piano was very clear sounding but same time digital, unnatural and soulless. And yes, something reminded me from Pianoteq too. Hard to describe it, but modeling has still to catch this warm but still punchy character of a real grand. I must say that V-Piano Grand was much more convincing product than Physis, but to my ears the best sounding digital piano demo was heard in Nord Booth... Of course these are matter of an opinion and that's probably why I use Nord too.

Still I'd say to mr.Dragon, that "string resonance, repedalling and absolute freedom etc." is useless, if you cannot get one good piano sound out of it. Very basic piano sound (close recorded, pure sound without effects and perhaps string resonances too) is what matter most to me and that's a starting point for evaluating it. Of course it's great, if you can put there realism with pedaling, string resonances and possible different spacing. But good basic sound is necessary condition.

And vica versa, many of us won't need that absolute freedom: we are quite happy if find just one very good and usable piano sound...

Last edited by Ecaroh (28-03-2012 08:00)

Physis organ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VpSfwlgsVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2q02q5R...re=related

it is on a piano site from a man say he is employed by Galileo Music and Affiliated with Viscount, so...

"...there are 6 internal processors that run in 'parallel' using a linux-based system that runs the proprietary modeling algorithms of Physis. Our engineers tell me that it can calculate 24 Billion computations per second (that's the total potential calculating power of the 6 processors operating in parallel). This is the main reason that physical modeling technology will become more prevalent (IMHO) as we move forward. Processors are getting more powerful (and cheaper) all the time. Yamaha had started down this path about 20 years ago with the VL1 (with assistance from Stanford University) and abandoned it because they thought processor power would never reach the level needed. Whatever your personal thoughts about Physis piano (or the V-Piano from Roland, or Pianoteq Plug-in), you have to admit that this technology is different from sampling and will play a greater role in the "digital piano" moving forward."

I just keep thinking...   until when they will keep adding processors (cores) instead of create faster processor.

If a new material for faster processors do not appear we will have a problem.
What we will use in 10 years?   A 40core computer ???

About modelled technology, I think woodness it's what is missing in all three pianos, pianoteq, Roland V-Piano and physis piano.

I have to admit that I like the idea of making the interface a touchscreen and letting the user rearrange the buttons. I can see this as becoming extremely popular, since it gives the user control and lets the manufacturers use variations in different keyboards. I would be surprised if Roland and Yamaha don't offer similar keyboards within two years. Ideally with the ability to assign midi cc's to any slider and move them wherever the player wants. To control PianoTeq, since version 4 will have swept the world off its feet.

Beto-Music wrote:

If a new material for faster processors do not appear we will have a problem.
What we will use in 10 years?   A 40core computer ???

In fact Intel already has prototypes of a 100+ core CPU, and they are likely to be sold way sooner than 10 years time.

Current semiconductor technology has reached its maximum when frequency is concerned, and it tops at about 5 GHz cca. Going higher is not really recommended or viable. That's why we're now witnessing CPUs having more cores rather than higher frequencies. It's a lot more economical, generates less heat and consumes less current than having a 20 GHz CPU.

Last edited by EvilDragon (28-03-2012 01:10)
Hard work and guts!

JerryKnight wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:
tractor_music wrote:

Exactly. Pipe organs, by their very design, are a set of independent pipes. The notes do not interact much, except through the air and into your ears, which is relatively simple to figure out. Stops only determine which banks of pipes are being used, and there's not a lot of variation in the air movement through the pipes, apart from the volume pedal, right? (Is that what it's called? I'm not an organist.)

It just seems like the acoustic variables are far less with a pipe organ than with a piano. It doesn't surprise me that sampling is superior to modeling for pipe organs.

Yes, no and almost.
I don't claim much knowledge on this, but from what little I have gathered...
The "ideal theoretical pipe" doesn't exist any more than the "ideal theoretical struck string".
If they did electronic instruments could have simulated them very well half a century or more ago.
One could suppose that the ideal pipe would be simpler to model than the ideal struck string.
The departures from the theoretical ideal models are what give individual instruments their color, character, realism, etc. and that is what is so hard to imitate.

There is a lot of interaction between pipes, between pipes and the chest, the hall, etc.
Heck, just play enough notes all at once and the pressure drops - then they ALL change :-D

I find it hard to accept that;
1) "organs pipes are simple, but there are a lot of them",
2) "piano strings are complex, although there are fewer of them"
3) Therefore sampling will probably work better for pipes and modelling should work better for struck strings.

Anyway, modelling as implemented by Viscount doesn't seem to have taken the simple (simulated) pipe organ replacement market by storm.

BTW, I suspect that a pipe that is played a second time when its metal is still vibrating from an earlier note is VERY complex.

At some point much of this gets mushed out by amps and speakers anyway :-D

Last edited by tractor_music (28-03-2012 02:21)