Topic: Tuning to the solfeggio frequencies

I just read about the solfeggio frequencies, and found out that 528 Hz is said to have the effect of repairing DNA. I did a quick search and found that to tune C5 to 528 Hz, you have to tune A5 to 443.993 Hz. Will be trying it myself when I have the chance, but wondered if anyone else have tried it already?

Re: Tuning to the solfeggio frequencies

As Wikipedia would say, [citation needed] 

Personally, I've never heard of this. Can you post some links to what you've found?

Interesting...

As interesting as a fact that happen a week ago here:

A pink&blue winged dragon made a nest in the roof of our home, and layed some purple eggs.

You have to believe me, it's true !
I had a picture, but the dragon eat that.

I think Pianoteq timbre had enchanted the dragon to come.
Now I need modartt help me to create a alnernative tunning, to repel the dragon away.

But before I will try to get one or two eggs, cause I found on internet that mystic dragon's eggs can cure any skin disorder, like acne or whatever.

Last edited by Beto-Music (09-10-2010 23:32)

Let's think about this:

Depending on the reference source, the average human body consists of between 10- and 50 trillion (10-50 million million) cells, each of which has DNA inside, wherein each DNA molecule consists of billions of atoms (primarily carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen) arranged into four discreet groups of nucleotides (types of building block code). 

Without getting into the magnitude of electrical forces involved in chemical bonding, do you mean to say that the energy of air vibrating at 526 times per second, impinging on the outer surface of the body, is going to repair DNA? 
All of the DNA? 
Which (if any) DNA molecules is it going to repair? 
How does one know that a repair has been made on even one DNA molecule? 
For every DNA molecule repaired, how many others will be damaged?
Worse yet, might the frequency cause damaged DNA molecules to become cancerous?
How does one create a control sample (wherein no signal is applied, but the same measuring scrutiny is applied) to compare with the experimental sample?
How many discreet experiments are needed to rule out random chance?
What is the amplitude of the 526Hz signal required to repair DNA? 
How does one know when exactly 526.00000000 Hz has been accomplished? 
What kind of tolerance is allowed on the 526Hz figure?  1/2Hz? 1/1000Hz
In what medium -- air (and at what temperature and pressure)? -water? a vibrating table? 
For how long must the frequency be applied?

The list of questions goes on and on, and the topic becomes "ridiculous-er and ridiculous-er" to paraphrase Lewis Carol, author of Alice in Wonderland.

I cannot speak for the rest of the civilized world, but approximately 15 out of 16 people of the USA population (nearly 94% of some 300 million people) are scientifically ILliterate.  Belief in such pseudo-scientific nonsense such as specific frequencies, crystals, pyramids, magnets, etc., placed near the human body -- makes for comical reading, but has no merit *.

*  Some of us may argue that "you can't say that; you can't prove that it's not true";  to these people, I would state that while I cannot disprove these ideas, I am confident that the probability of such things happening would require more time than the age of the known universe for them to occur with measurable reliability.

<climbs down from soapbox platform>

Cheers,

Joe

Last edited by jcfelice88keys (10-10-2010 01:10)

That's the magic of faith  !!! 

You don't have to prove anything or make sense in anything, but just have faith.

A ancient civilization belived that the world was suspended by a giant turtle.  That was their faith.

Who is Nasa, and their satelites, space shuttle, Hubble telescope, to say they were wrong.

And faith can make you a virtuous man, to general peoples eyes. A  man and his faith.

-

Feline, did you know that about ralph of British believe man and dinosaurs walked together in past ?

PunBB bbcode test

Last edited by Beto-Music (10-10-2010 01:44)

Well said Joe.

Considering the variation in the physiology of humans, might there also be variations in the "magic" solfeggio frequency of individuals?

What if my solfeggio frequency is C5/526?  Do I suffer damage to my DNA?

What if the piano is out of tune?

What is an in tune piano?

Which temperament is best?  Equal, Pythagore, Zarlino, Mesotonic, Well Tempered, Werckmeister III, other?

By accident, could some honky-tonk pianos be tuned to this magic frequency?

Give me another few minutes - I'll come up with some more questions that might be cause for pause.

Glenn

Hello again! I just posted my question and logged off yesterday, thanks for all the thorough and amusing replies

A google search returns a whole lot of results for "528 Hz", can't list them all. It's also called the frequency of love, could be another reason to try it! The instructions for tuning the piano to end up with C5 at 528 Hz, is here (tempered scale, obviously):

http://www.thequantumleap.com/NewsandVi...fault.aspx

I guess to see the effect, one must have some bad DNA to repair, and for the moment I'm feeling just fine. But on a sort of molcular level, here are some images showing the result of the solfeggio frequencies in action:

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialr...eggio.html

So, i don't know whether it's about energy or voodoo, but I thought it was an interesting find. Music already can make people feel better, and maybe they feel even better with C5 at 528 Hz

Glenn NK wrote:

Well said Joe.

Considering the variation in the physiology of humans, might there also be variations in the "magic" solfeggio frequency of individuals?

What if my solfeggio frequency is C5/526?  Do I suffer damage to my DNA?

What if the piano is out of tune?

Which temperament is best?  Equal, Pythagore, Zarlino, Mesotonic, Well Tempered, Werckmeister III, other?

By accident, could some honky-tonk pianos be tuned to this magic frequency?

Give me another few minutes - I'll come up with some more questions that might be cause for pause.

Glenn

In nature & electronic is most common  non tempered temperament ... .

Glenn NK wrote:

Glenn

When the question becomes intelligible, an answer might be possible:

http://mto.societymusictheory.org/issue...amiot.html

Apologies in advance for the mathematics

hyper.real wrote:
Glenn NK wrote:

Glenn

When the question becomes intelligible, an answer might be possible:

http://mto.societymusictheory.org/issue...amiot.html

Apologies in advance for the mathematics

The questions were rhetorical, in an apparently vain attempt to suggest that the search for a "solfeggio frequency" might be doomed to failure.

The only "frequency of "love" that has a proven basis in science is 1.111 Hz (a period of 0.90 seconds).    Please don't ask me to elaborate on this.

Glenn

I forgot to ask, but does this theory only apply to pianos?  Or is it applicable to guitars and other instruments with a soundboard capable of producing multiple frequencies from multiple strings?

Glenn

azrael4 wrote:
azrael4 wrote:
RepeatChorus wrote:

Hello again! I just posted my question and logged off yesterday, thanks for all the thorough and amusing replies

A google search returns a whole lot of results for "528 Hz", can't list them all. It's also called the frequency of love, could be another reason to try it! The instructions for tuning the piano to end up with C5 at 528 Hz, is here (tempered scale, obviously):

http://www.thequantumleap.com/NewsandVi...fault.aspx

I guess to see the effect, one must have some bad DNA to repair, and for the moment I'm feeling just fine. But on a sort of molcular level, here are some images showing the result of the solfeggio frequencies in action:

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialr...eggio.html

So, i don't know whether it's about energy or voodoo, but I thought it was an interesting find. Music already can make people feel better, and maybe they feel even better with C5 at 528 Hz

Go further in your direction and don't waste too much time on this forum with things like that. The religion here is the belief in humans intelligence and that we've solved all mysteries. Don't you know that we know it all? ("I know that I don't know" is  bullshit from stupid old ager- where from?) Who the - is Heisenberg and Hans Peter Dürr?
Or Leonardo Da Vinci? A little more respect in this forum. I didn't write my "Jupiter symphony" in 443,993 Hz, I wrote it in 435 Hz in Salzburg and finished it in 437,3899 in December in "Birnstingl an der Glan" after I cured 700 000 from Malaria in western Africa.
So here is the border line! Don't go any step further than this! We want to stay her in the shelter of our museum and to confirm each other our nobleness and, that we are very well informed about everything which "is" between the heavens and the earth.
Here in your PTQ-Club (Where are the women???)it's not allowed to talk heretic or esotheric stuff which brings us out of tune, so that we can't follow your destiny to cure the world with our devine music and the force of our ego will.
If you don't stop I'm going to tell it our Pope and he will smack your face.

Glenn NK wrote:

I forgot to ask, but does this theory only apply to pianos?  Or is it applicable to guitars and other instruments with a soundboard capable of producing multiple frequencies from multiple strings?

Glenn

Actually, the 528 Hz frequency possibly only works as a pure sine wave. And thus far too many higher harmonics doing their thing in Pianoteq. But anyone should feel free to post some attempt on "Esoteric.fxp" Best of luck!

I have a better suggestion for the FXP:

Load_Of_Codswallop.fxp

Greg.

1 Sam 16:14-23

14 But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord troubled him.
15 And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.
16 Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.
17 And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring him to me.
18 Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the Lord is with him.
19 Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which is with the sheep.
20 And Jesse took an ass laden with bread, and a bottle of wine, and a kid, and sent them by David his son unto Saul.
21 And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer.
22 And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David, I pray thee, stand before me; for he hath found favour in my sight.
23 And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.
KJV
http://www.nordoff-robbins.org.uk/newsAndEvents/?p=263                  http://www.musictherapy.org.uk/

In the interest of intelligent discussion and troll control, I think this thread should be closed.

"Pianoteq is my shepherd - there is nothing that I shall want."

Háaa háaaa...

But in end we are always making requests for new interface controls, new add-on...

And in the begining Superman came to earth in his small starship.

Last edited by Beto-Music (11-10-2010 20:56)

Well, maybe if you dilute this frequency in the reason of 1:100, and then dilute again, and again, and again, about 1200 times, maybe you got a way more powerfull bio-acoustic treatment.

Homeopathy of wave lengths.

Last edited by Beto-Music (11-10-2010 21:05)

Beto-Music wrote:

I thought it was more of a capsule! Capsule...medication...joke!!!

Last edited by sigasa (11-10-2010 21:08)

That's because you read the comic from King James version.

sigasa wrote:
Beto-Music wrote:

I thought it was more of a capsule! Capsule...medication...joke!!!

When you manage to get the all lyrics from this song, I'm quite sure you will find sense in the soundwave treatment for cancer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCdsu0gjZb8

By the way, that's could be a good adition to pianoteq percussion add-ons, don't you think ?