Topic: Study the velocity curve graphs here

Dear Pianoteq user,

We have concluded all velocity curves with a nice graph here. You can easily study how each velocity curve looks like. To try out a velocity curve, just copy the displayed code and then paste it in Pianoteq's velocity panel.

All velocity curves being posted in this forum will be added there from now on. So, if you have not yet contributed by posting your own velocity curve setting for your keyboard, feel free to do so. Please click here for instructions.

Re: Study the velocity curve graphs here

I can see no velocity curves on the page you direct to.  Have any been posted, I notice the sticky is 5 years old..but I cant imagine you would have not posted anything yourself.  Thanks Omarkum

You need to first select the manufacturer, then click on the velocity curve values.

Hard work and guts!

Good. I have Kawai VPC1. Installed I Pianoteq recommended curve. What kind of curve selected in Kawai?

Kawai VPC1|Pianoteq Standard|Focusrite Scarlett 18i8|KRK ROKIT RP103 G4

EvilDragon wrote:

You need to first select the manufacturer, then click on the velocity curve values.

Not possible to just see the velocity curves on their axes?  How they depart from the straight line?  Then we'd get a better idea of what they're achieving.

I'm playing all the right notes but not necessarily in the right order