Topic: Pianoteq composition contest - the winner

Hi everyone,

So, it is time to announce the winner of the Pianoteq composition contest. It has been a great pleasure listening to all the entries. After giving our final votes we found a winner:

#11: Miki - composed and performed by Sebastian Mikolai.

We would also like to give the following a special prize for creative originality:

#13: Qip Etona - composed and performed by Thomas Bjørnseth,
#15: V()id Movement 4 - composed and performed by Luis Rojas.

We are glad to offer a free Pianoteq license to each of the above.

Finally, we wish to thank all contestants for their contributions and all who voted.

Re: Pianoteq composition contest - the winner

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all the entrants, I enjoyed each song in its own way!

Cheers Matt

Congratulations to all the winners. It has been a pleasure to participate.

Best regards

wow! i'm totally suprised! as destination got more and more votings i thought i'd have to congratulate the composer of this great song. he would have deserved. (in my eyes)

now that it's over congratulations to the special prized songs of Thomas Bjørnseth and Luis Rojas whose track V()id Movement 4 I liked the most.

thanks to everyone who listened and voted, thanks to the other composers for all these inspiring and fascinating songs and thanks to the developers of pianoteq for doing unbelieveable things.

Congratulations, miki! Thanks to Fogwall and MODARTT for hosting this most enjoyable competition.

Congratulations to  the winners !

Congrats to all winners!

congratulations!

btw, very nice of you to offer 2 more prizes fogwall

Just wanted to express a public thanks for the award. Your recognition serves as a great encouragement and inspiration!

Thomas

grats to everyone.

This was rather unexpected because I had counted all the votes myself. BUt it's refreshing to see very new compositions being encouraged. I woudln't have seen the "novelty", but qip etona, seems to be a piece revolving round a pitagoran thuning and could very well be a composition from an alien species that's being auditioned in star trek

Congratulations !

Great Miki!! I said that: 'Miki I'm sure you will win'.
BRAVO!!

Very well, and congratulations from me as well. Also glad that Qip etona got a prize, as that's the one I voted for - too late to be counted... I've seen a lot of good use of the intrument by the others and have learned a lot just by listening to the entries.

Hola to everybody!

I 'm very very glad  for the contest prize.
I like to mention the effort of Pianoteq team to consider some piece of music that was originally composed for string orchestra, and as the  transcription of my work was literally, the sound was not essentially "pianistic".

I also like to emphasize that pianoteq is one of the finest sounding virtual instrument I 've ever heard.

Thanks for every congratulations received!

Congratulations to the other winners.
Congratulations to everybody, because "Art is a Gift", and we must not waste the oportunity.

...Luis